AP help.

It's cracked around the clamp and fits very loose.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
There's many aftermarket upgrades ones you could go with but do the research first to see what one is best and you might want to get some reflective heat tape and do your TMIC while it's off to help prevent heat soak.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I'll look into it. First thing is getting it back together and tuned so it at least runs. I'm searching around town today to see if I can find the hose.

Well, waiting to hear from a few friends if anyone has that hose. All I can find online is kits, but the rest are new.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
You won't find the turbo to TMIC y-pipe hose anywhere local unless you have a Subaru specific shop nearby. What I did was buy 3 spares from siliconeintakes. Always good to have spares for shit situations like this! I'm hoping things begin to go smoothly from here on out for you! Seems like you are in the same boat as me: "always fucking something!" Things can never go perfectly! :banghead:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Hey, if it fits correctly, then that would be a temporary fix until you get a new one. You should just order all this shit you need plus spares now and futureproof yourself!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to the game, player! :rofl: Yeah, man. Always something!!! :rambo:

It's been this for two years.

LOL my sti has been broken for 7 years but it's slowly getting there. Most my funds go to my family since they are my priority and the spare change goes to the money pit piggy bank. I think I'll have it all bolted together and George tuning it in a month or two.

I'm fucking over it. Done. It's worse than before. Fuck this car.
bf3da89de297c2868f25fcde8063f96b.jpg

I'm fucking over it. Done. It's worse than before. Fuck this car. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161006/bf3da89de297c2868f25fcde8063f96b.jpg

Don't give up.

Have you traced all the vacuum lines coming off the turbo outlet and zip tie them to the nipples that they attach to?

Trouble shooting can be one of the hardest part of building a car and im sure I'll be going thru the same stuff when I get my car put together. Just take your time and will figure it out. Check the torque on your intake manifold and throttle body bolts as well.

Well, as of right now I am trying to get the manifold all the way off. One of the bolts snapped. Yippie.

b3e9db14ecd70bdff0ce1c0165b7524a.jpg

Question. Once the TB is off, the manifold lifts right out, correct? Also, I have a set of mishimoto ic hoses on the way. Bpv hose, turbo to ic and ic to TB. We did figure out what was going on with the inlet tube. Pulled it out, nothing bad, but it wasn't going on all the way. The clamp had pushed it off.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Damn man. That snapped bolt is in a very not so fun location...