Zack's '12 OBP STi Hatch, Da Money Pit

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
As long as the person you see is an not an idiot, then you should be good. Unfortunately if you land on the wrong person, goodbye everything. I dont even go to the dealer for parts anymore. 2 months ago i asked for some bolts and they gave me the completely wrong ones. Even after i pointed out which ones specifically. :doh:

Dumbass dealerships man. I hope not all are like that.

ZackUSAF82

Mine is fairly mod-friendly so I should be ok, like you said, they'd have to be idiots to deny a claim on the stereo, obviously nothing I did could have caused the touchscreen to stop working. If it doesn't work out at this dealer there's one other that's close by that is also mod-friendly so I can try that as well. If all else fails, I'll just replace it with a much better Pioneer unit and call it a day but I'd really rather not waste money on that when I might need a clutch in the near future.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Who needs a headunit anymore?! I took out all my speakers and headunit. :lol:

ZackUSAF82

Not me man, I love my Classic Vinyl on my drive to work in the morning...then I go home and throw on some actual classic rock vinyl when I get home... ;)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
There is nothing more classical than the boxer rumble! :lol: i hear you though. Good luck with the tards at the dealer!

ZackUSAF82

I have equal length headers, so I have the sound of efficiency, not the boxer rumble. :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I have equal length headers, so I have the sound of efficiency, not the boxer rumble. :lol:

Then if thats the case, i want to see a video with some revs!

ZackUSAF82

You and your love of videos... ;)

But since I've yet to do the tunnel one (maybe in July since we're going to Atlantic City) I'll make one this weekend...though I may not post it, the EL header on this car makes the car sound like a riced out Honda on camera for whatever reason. I was scared to death to get the EL headers as no one around me had them and all I had to go off of were the YT videos I watched...but once I heard my car for the first time I was on the dyno I was in love...sounds sooo much better. I'll see how the video turns out and we'll go from there.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Post the video anyways! :tard:

ZackUSAF82

Just got back from the dealer, they didn't say anything about all my mods...I unhooked and packed up my AP of course but it's not like they don't know it's tuned but I figured it wouldn't hurt. They tried to reboot the navi with no luck so they ordered me a new one, should be here in a week. :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Sweet news! So, how much money did you just save? :lol:

ZackUSAF82

A lot, because I can't have anything but the best so I was looking at some expensive assed aftermarket navi HUs... :tard:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Phew, you pulled yourself out of that hole! :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

ZackUSAF82

Hmm, everything is set to public...not sure why it's not working for you.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I can access video. But it wont load. None of it loads.

ZackUSAF82

Hmm, I really don't know, it's just a standard MP4 video, shouldn't be a problem.

Edit: [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION]

What OS and browser do you use? I just tried it in IE, Chrome and Firefox on Win7 without being logged into PhotoBucket and it loaded right up for me.