OT: Count To A Million Game!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
4549 - Fun fact... I rode out Hurricane Issac in the Florida Keys in 2012 in a 40' house boat. THAT was interesting.

TK-421

I can't tell you how many people I run across when I'm in Florida that act like they are "country" when they hail from Washington DC or Philly or some other big city. Huge melting pot of culture down there, but infact its just full of city slickers

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member

I bet that was the best roller coaster ride of your life!

And the thunder starts rumbling! Bring it on let's do this shit

4552 - Periodically, I had to go outside and tighten or loosen the mooring lines to keep from being swamped or smashed up against the pier. If you ever find yourself in that situation, where swim goggles. Flying debris, sand and 60mph rain drops suck when it hits you in the eyes. :lol:

TK-421

4552 - Periodically, I had to go outside and tighten or loosen the mooring lines to keep from being swamped or smashed up against the pier. If you ever find yourself in that situation, where swim goggles. Flying debris, sand and 60mph rain drops suck when it hits you in the eyes. :lol:

4553 Generally when hurricane season is going on down there im not too keen on outdoor activities, BUT if I ever find myself on a 40 footer in the keys during a Hurricane I will make sure to have my safety goggles on hahaha

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
I can't tell you how many people I run across when I'm in Florida that act like they are "country" when they hail from Washington DC or Philly or some other big city. Huge melting pot of culture down there, but infact its just full of city slickers

4554 - :lol: I'm often like... "Really? You southern boys are 'country'? I just ate a fucking squirrel last night for dinner."

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Last edited:

TK-421

Up super early this Sunday, gotta long day ahead of me. [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] is currently on his way to my place to start the install process of many go fast parts. Which means many picture taking and several install write ups to add to the list later this week.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Up super early this Sunday, gotta long day ahead of me. [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] is currently on his way to my place to start the install process of many go fast parts. Which means many picture taking and several install write ups to add to the list later this week.

Sweet! Can't wait to see this all.

TK-421

4562 Uhhuh that's what I thought lol. He just texted me and said he just passed the cranberry exit, says there's zero traffic which im slightly surprised about

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
4563 good for him. How long is his drive?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
4565 our STi needs state inspection and oil changed, lol. It needs to get out of the garage.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
4568 [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION]
It better get that shit done and ready for boxerfest! :angry: