GD The BAD STI.... It has been a good run.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Listing is removed. I used to work at an infiniti dealer. Which model is this?

G37XS or G37S?

If its auto its awd. If its manual its rwd.

The car is a blast regardless. I prefer manual trans cause im a purist.

Listing is removed. I used to work at an infiniti dealer. Which model is this?

G37XS or G37S?

If its auto its awd. If its manual its rwd.

The car is a blast regardless. I prefer manual trans cause im a purist.

It's a G37 S auto. I think they did the S in 6 speed only in 2013.

I didn't want manual in the sedan, and the coupes look like a $13,000 Pontiac G6. :lol:

A manual would give me more reason to start modding it for performance rather than keeping it a clean DD. LOL

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Listing removed again? Thats no fun! Cars are supposed to be modded! :lol:

Youre gonna love it though. :tup:

And who are we kidding... It will only be stock until the warranty is out. But there's not much you can due to them without going forced induction. High flow cats are pretty much the only real power adder. $1500 would get the HFC's, Osiris tuner, and a pro tune for maybe 20whp peak. I don't want a louder exhaust and intakes are pretty much a noise maker.

The G37 forum myg37.com is making me so sad! I've spent all day on there researching how to squeeze out a little power. NONE of these guys do their own work. Every other post is "I paid $xxxx for labor" or "how much did install for that cost". The few install posts I've found are people bitching about how difficult it is to install an under drive pulley... or how the the Stillen intake is a bitch to install because you have to Dremel out plastic...

FUCK! What have I done!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
it's probably because they don't have a community like RomRaider and they lack the vendor support. Look at how many after market tuning solutions we have and they all support diy tuning, even ecutech. That's pretty much what defined our platforms as a diy car for the masses :tup: Also the fact that the boxer has been around for ages. let's face it... most people that buy an infinity or lexus are more concerned about what restaurant has the best reviews or that their kid made the honor roll. :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Link must not work on mobile then. Ill check when im on a computer. My friend had a g35 and spent a few grand in parts with little effect. I guess save your money. Since youve got the lotus you wont probably wont care much about the g! :lol:

it's probably because they don't have a community like RomRaider and they lack the vendor support. Look at how many after market tuning solutions we have and they all support diy tuning, even ecutech. That's pretty much what defined our platforms as a diy car for the masses :tup: Also the fact that the boxer has been around for ages. let's face it... most people that buy an infinity or lexus are more concerned about what restaurant has the best reviews or that their kid made the honor roll. :lol:

There's an tuning platform called Uprev. It costs as much as an access port but is simply a laptop interface. There's just not much power potential on NA engines that can't have cams upgraded.

Link must not work on mobile then. Ill check when im on a computer. My friend had a g35 and spent a few grand in parts with little effect. I guess save your money. Since youve got the lotus you wont probably wont care much about the g! :lol:

Or I pick up the $6k GTM supercharger kit that will give me ~430whp.... Maybe in 3 years when the warranty is out. :)

I ended up finding one of only 400 2012 G37 Limited Editions made. I bought it this afternoon. The Audi dealership selling it didn't know that it was a limited... They were selling it $1k less than what a dealer should pay and $5k less than retail (I work for a major financial institution and have access to the tools our auto finance department uses).

db59e9457858412aa0ebd8f6baffdea2.jpg

702187aea4c942d3a5a09298853b913c.jpg

2eb872a90e934ef6bc4141d3caca7021.jpg

14dd31e383064684b688a556d0b6107c.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Limited edition? I dont recall anything like that. Is there a different term they use? The only thing that was truly limited was the G37 IPL. Overpriced crap but limited. :lol:

Maybe an option?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=5]BAD STI[/MENTION]

Wow 400 worldwide....?!?!?! Hurry up and buy that shit! :lol:

We never got one in! But 400.... Wow just wow!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Pics! How do you like it? Theyre very nice cars!

I love it! I'll take pics once it's detailed (It's been snowed on a few times), and I'll detail it once I get my jeep back together and out of the garage. LOL

It has a few minor scratches that I'll be fixing (the curse of a black car), and a couple of cheap interior parts I'll be replacing (due to my OCD). I also need to change the transmission and differential fluid as it may be 36,000 miles old (carfax didn't show any dealer service and it was previously a lease).:shock:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Yay car love!