Custom tig welded baffled catch can

I wish I knew how to weld and had a welder or I'd make my own but here's a design I was looking at from a while back it might give you some ideals.

b5d9dd7380ce718b10fe1829406e2464.jpg

You could try a three port with the tubes doing a 90 degree turn connected to another tube that has the relief holes drilled in them to prevent sucking oil back on to the engine and still have the top port as the air exit. Ofcourse have your baffle plates installed as well. I'd be very interested in a can or two designed like that.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

06stibslw

[MENTION=2822]Doppelganger[/MENTION] I can also make something with that design. My can is a pretty similar setup the ports go in below the baffel plates instead of through them they don't have relief holes in them. But my thoughts were the oily air is getting pushed a circulated below the baffel screen which is very fine then the next layer is a little bigger to help filter as well. But I can reproduce something like what you have shown I wish I could just hack mine in half to show haha

[MENTION=2822]Doppelganger[/MENTION] I can also make something with that design. My can is a pretty similar setup the ports go in below the baffel plates instead of through them they don't have relief holes in them. But my thoughts were the oily air is getting pushed a circulated below the baffel screen which is very fine then the next layer is a little bigger to help filter as well. But I can reproduce something like what you have shown I wish I could just hack mine in half to show haha
OK sounds like you got a good design going on.

06stibslw

[MENTION=2822]Doppelganger[/MENTION] thanks I really appreciate all your feedback. If you want it built in a specific design I can make it happen to whatever your needs are. the one I did is just what I researched and came up with and after some tweaking that was my end product. Btw that's a nice blobeye u have!

[MENTION=2822]Doppelganger[/MENTION] thanks I really appreciate all your feedback. If you want it built in a specific design I can make it happen to whatever your needs are. the one I did is just what I researched and came up with and after some tweaking that was my end product. Btw that's a nice blobeye u have!
Thanks about the blobeye comment it's been broken for like 8 years but should be up in running in the next couple months. Family comes first and car stress relief comes second so that explains why it's been down for ever.

I like the fact that yours has three ports and is combined in to one catch can but need to research why people run two catch cans rather then one before agreeing to have you build me one.

I'm going to send you a PM.

06stibslw

[MENTION=2822]Doppelganger[/MENTION] I understand that completely. I bet you can't wait to get her going again!. Just let me know I have researched already before but never got a clear answer on it. If you find out please let me know as I am curious as well! I know it's a big no no to tee everything together. I did not do that every lone runs separately into its own port on the can which is a lot better then teeing it all together

06stibslw

[MENTION=2822]Doppelganger[/MENTION] if you decide to go with 2 I can build them that way as well the cans would just have less ports on can would have one in port for the crankcase and the other would have 2 for the valve covers

06stibslw

IMG_1094_zpsjteybkce.jpg

[MENTION=2822]Doppelganger[/MENTION] [MENTION=5388]Raven32[/MENTION] I just emptied it out today to show you guys this is what I had get filtered with my out port hoses being perfectly clean and clear just figured I would share.