Brandon's 2012 ISM STI

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Whats there pricing going to be like compared to iag I wonder. The one thing I like about IAG is that they supply a brand new short block in their price lol
They have great prices!

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

Well just a little update for anyone that still follows this hah prob just doing this for my own record now. But the Vollkommen Design kit should be here in a few weeks and in spring I plan on putting that one. But before that the new IAG AOS needs to be installed and get the tune finished up with Corbin and get the stoptech brakes and Whiteline bushings on. I ended up selling the fuel kit cause I dont need it. Once the tune is done and car is working good my buddy and I will tackle mounting the fenders and seeing what needs to be cut along with replacing the wheel well inner liner will be removed some what and the exposed fender will be sprayed it rock chip guard. Along the doors will be 3Med protected for rock chips and the front bumper, front and rear fender will be paint matched, roof and mirrors will be painted gloss black. The wheels im leaning towards th Work Meister M1 3 Piece with Chrome Black Lip, Gunmental face and Gold Rivets. Should be a fun Summer hopefully haha

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We wondered what happened to you. Nice update!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Sweet! Who you going after?

SMY Performance

On Vacation
[MENTION=3594]evans609[/MENTION] very nice build you have going. ;)

Well got my first sponsor :) Corbin Johnson from Johnson Tuning will be standing by me hopefully we can get some more people on board. Corbin is currently doing working on my tune once it comes back out. He is an unreal tuner! Wouldnt not recommend anyone else. I already have a few people around here convinced to use him and all of them love him! Give him a shout for a custom tune! He has good prices on a custom tunes!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Very cool!