Finally got my dream car

Hey everyone! My name is Joe and I bought a 2012 STI Hatch back in July. Still in love since I was a kid watching Subaru on WRC. Looking forward to learning a lot from all of you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome!

Is it stock? Will you do any mods to it?

Pictures!!!?!!??

63929046a39456ffd8482f3e87eb6d34.jpg
efbf1426234e936e3e7a57dcb0c36731.jpg

The requested pictures. She is stock. Planned mods are still in the works. Definitely intake, headers, up pipe, down pipe, and exhaust. Thinking tomei uel headers and invidia q300 cat back. I know I will need a tune with intake headers and turbo piping. Definitely need to find a reputable Cobb tune shop in my area.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Looking good!

Where in VA? Lots of shops in the DC area (my old stomping ground).

And my go-to comment on mods: don't forget the suspension!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I was looking into it but not sure what brand has the best quality for dollar. Any leads?

And old favorite is whiteline swaybars and kartboy endlinks. If you're doing much more than that, we'll need more info to point you in the right direction.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! What previous cars have you had?

I would skip the intake altogether since the stock one is more than sufficient and put that money into sway bars and endlinks, like [MENTION=652]Grinder34[/MENTION] mentioned! :tup: