New here

S

Sonorousaria

Hi everyone, new member here. I just got a new WRX (not an STI, no hate) and love looking at what everyone else has done to their rides!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!! You're going to absolutely love it here!!! Post some pictures of the ride!! What car did you have prior?

S

Sonorousaria

I'm a VW diesel refugee. I had a Jeep Rubicon before that.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome friend!

*Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*

Welcome to the group! No hate here man, we all love cars and that's what keeps us together. Post a pic of your WRX when you get a chance, love seeing pics of other peeps rides.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

SDMotorworks

On Vacation
[MENTION=6374]Sonorousaria[/MENTION] Welcome to the forum, let us know if there is anything we can help you with. Would love to be a part of the build process when you start modding the car.

S

Sonorousaria

Thanks, right. Ow I'm focusing on the looks because it's less expensive and won't void my warranty. I got the mud flaps on already, I have the gloss black badges but I'm waiting to put them on as I'm holding out a little that I might still find an STI trunk swap and I don't want to rebadge twice.

SDMotorworks

On Vacation
Sounds good, just let us know. Coilovers or lowering springs should not void warranty and you can also do a catback exhaust as that will not void any warranty. DM us if you have any questions or need anything.

S

Sonorousaria

Sounds good, just let us know. Coilovers or lowering springs should not void warranty and you can also do a catback exhaust as that will not void any warranty. DM us if you have any questions or need anything.

So I just did my first autoX and I'm hooked. I want to upgrade my suspension without breaking the bank. I also do t want to lower my car. I bottom out too much as it is. What is a good quality coil-over that I'm not just overpaying for branding, that improves handling without lowering the ride height?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Sway bars and end links are usually the best bang for the buck when it comes to suspension and handling. :tup:

SDMotorworks

On Vacation
So I just did my first autoX and I'm hooked. I want to upgrade my suspension without breaking the bank. I also do t want to lower my car. I bottom out too much as it is. What is a good quality coil-over that I'm not just overpaying for branding, that improves handling without lowering the ride height?

PM sent

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member

Sway bars, endlinks and urethane bushings are a great place to start. But do not overlook quality tires and a performance alignment. An upgraded suspension will never perform to its ability without good rubber and a proper alignment.