OT: Count To A Million Game!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
4937 sweetness!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4938 my phone died half way through the event so i don't have any of my own pics but i know the event photographer so he is sending me all the pics he took

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
4941 not a bad price at all. We would want to see a compression test first before we purchased it. ;)

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4942 also get the carfax see what kind of maintenance has been done already ehat is due next that sort of thing... Agreed with JJ not a bad price

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
4942 also get the carfax see what kind of maintenance has been done already ehat is due next that sort of thing... Agreed with JJ not a bad price

4943 yes do that also.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4944 the dealer shouldn't give u a hard time getting the carfax but on the off chance they do let me know i can run the vin and get it for you

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4946 sure give me a little bit i work at a dealer they can run any vin for me just gotta catch the guy when hes available

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4949 [MENTION=5041]FilthyMonkey187[/MENTION] salvaged title it was in an accident august of 2014 i would avoid it. total loss

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4953 thats not bad i got my 07 sti with 96k for 17 from a private sale.. There is always room for negotiation nd that does say clean title... No the carfax just listed that there was an issue doesnt go into detail