OT: Count To A Million Game!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
5015 - 4 o'clock can not possible get here fast enough. I've been mentally checked out for the week since I walked in the door this morning.
At least my gf will be gone all weekend with her friends so I can get some stuff done and do what I want. They can listen to all the bitching instead.

Hopefully, it's all out of her system before she gets back.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
5017 - Yep. I'm officially out of f***s to give.

Time to put in for a couple hours of vacation and go heat up the barrel of my FNX-9 at the range.

There's no therapy quite like blowing the face completely out of a Bin Laden target and inhaling burnt gun powder laced air.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
5019 today is not a good day for me guys. my grandpa passed away two years ago. idk how im going to get through work today. when does it get easier?

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
5020 - That's rough man, sorry to hear. It get's a little easier when you admit to yourself that he's in a far better place than this messed up world.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
5022 missed WBM yesterday but i ran my first spartan race instead. Very proud of myself for completing it and extra proud for successfully completing every obstacle that was there being that i smoke quite a bit and dont work out.. Very sore today tho with a few cuts and bruises to show for it but i got my medal
ccb730b66f7a4f803283c1c6c664afc4.jpg

1be1051a8df1248b222882b046d75e1f.jpg

55346ed1ddee4a3a031acaf6551788db.jpg

Will post the action shots they took while i was running once i get them

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
5023 what's that race consist of?

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
5024 there are 3 different levels of spartan race..
Sprint 5miles 20 obstacles
Super 8 miles 25 obstacles
Beast 13 miles 30 obstacles

I just did the sprint yesterday there was barbed wire to crawl under rope swings over water rope climbs to the top several walls to get over of different heights carrying a bucket of gravel up and back down the mountain and again with sandbags weighing about 60lbs up nd down the mountain. Running through the woods over rocks and hay bails jumping over fire at the end throwing a spear/javelin and more im prob forgetting. Tough but do-able.. My cousin wants me to do the super spartan with him in september i might do in jersey but we will see cuz im hurting from this one a bit. www.spartan.com for more info

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
5025 dang!

Congrats on doing it.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
5028 [MENTION=5041]FilthyMonkey187[/MENTION] your inbox is full i cant send you a pm. message me your number i can txt you pics of the carfax report

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
5030 goodmorning guys! had a problem yesterday found some coolant on the ground under my car. popped the hood to see it leaking out of the top driver side corner of the radiator. time for a new one. got a Mishimoto coming this weekend with hoses. anything else i should replace while its out?

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
5031 - Uggghhh...that sucks. You might want to change out your thermostat while you're in there---who knows how long it's been since it was changed---though you have to remove the water pump to get to it. If you go this route, check out the water pump for play in the shaft as well.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
5032 water pump was just done with timing belt a few thousand miles ago. idk if the thermostat was done at that time but i trust my friend to tell me if he noticed anything wrong with it when he had the water pump off.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
5033 [MENTION=662]Batmobile_Engage[/MENTION] im being told by said friend that the T-stat is in front of the water pump. 2 bolts and its off so i will be replacing that as well. he suggested best one to use would be OEM.