STi furnature and home decor!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
anyone taking parts off their STi or other cars for that matter and made it into something for the garage/house? lets see what you got!

i myself am working on turning my back seats out of my 07 STi into a couch for my living room.. currently taking apart an old couch/chair i had that wont be used anymore to start the base for this.

6f787cf28b81826e0db039648763f888.jpg

This is where i am at so far after an hour or so starting it last night.. Will post updates and when its done

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Subscribed!

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
i have some work to do on the car today after work but if i dont finish too late ill continue on this project. i cant wait to see how it comes out. still have to cut the end of the arms off that is sticking out in that pic and then extend the sides to make it long enough for the bench to sit on... i want to be able to sit on the very end without having it fold down.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
change of plans.. decided to weld up a metal base for the seats instead. it will look better and be more stable to sit on. will take a bit longer now gotta wait for my friends schedule to free up (he welds)

downside... just cut up a perfectly good couch for nothing lol

I do all the time. The idea evolves through the project. My wife can't stand that something that I say should only take an hour or two takes days be becusse I keep coming up with a better idea

Interested to see the final product!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
You and me both [MENTION=3232]CSF707[/MENTION] lol

Ive been prepping for the spartan race next weekend i havent had much time to work on this. Gotta design a base for the seats to bolt to and get it welded together.

And thats all i have to say about that...

I plan on turning an old sti shortblock I have in to a glass top coffee table one of these days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
[MENTION=5041]FilthyMonkey187[/MENTION] will be excited to see that when you are finished!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
ALWAYS LOVED THOSE! what i really want is a v12 block to make a coffee table out of. cylinders can hold wine/liquor bottle and have 4 pistons with connecting rods welded to the block to hold the glass up