Gas prices finally headed down???

salsa-king

just paid today ?1.32 a Litre for Shell Vpower (98 ron)... it's been as high at ?1.45 a litre!!

do don't know you're born living over in the US!!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
just paid today ?1.32 a Litre for Shell Vpower (98 ron)... it's been as high at ?1.45 a litre!!

do don't know you're born living over in the US!!

Holy shit! That's $8.07 per US Gallon!!!!

salsa-king

yep, so stop moaning.

lol

Yea.... I totally hated filling up in Canada when I visited over the summer LOL Make sure your topped off before crossing! Their prices are no joke, I'd cringe at the thought of filling up a STi over there yet alone a truck lol.

Dave

I would love to see 93 octane. Premium here is only 91 and is $3.83. Can get 103 but it costs a fortune

Sounds like it, how I don't miss California for those prices and just being limited to 91. The higher octane gas stations were rare in NorCal, one was about 1hr over a bridge from where I used to be.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
When I was stationed in Hawaii, I saw prices get as high as $4.65/ga. for 93.

When I was stationed in Hawaii, I saw prices get as high as $4.65/ga. for 93.
Owch but thats a much better price than California's, we used to be around that price range for just 91! Some places went over $5, specially in SoCal I think peaked around 5.30 something.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Owch but thats a much better price than California's, we used to be around that price range for just 91! Some places went over $5, specially in SoCal I think peaked around 5.30 something.

:lol: That was on the base. (10-15 cents cheaper :tup: )

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
There's been a pretty good drop in gas prices in my area today.

My girlfriend sees our local Shell station listing $2.99/3.09 for 87 octane (cash/credit).
So I swing in there after work today and see the prices on the pumps.

$2.99/3.09 - 87
$3.39/3.49 - 89
$3.59/3.69 - 93

Fucking crooks are lucky I saw that cop car across the intersection. I was soooo close to roasting the tires off of the Batmobile IN THEIR PARKING LOT.

I'm not paying 50 or 60 cents more per gallon for premium. I'm just not going to do it. I'm not a cheap ass, but it's the damn principle of the thing. Those ass clowns ONLY posting their 87 octane prices to lure us all in and figure we'll be too lazy to go somewhere else now that we're at the pump.

Screw 'em! I will be getting gas somewhere else later tonight.

Last edited:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Damn shell and their bullshit pricing... There's a shell 5 min from my house that has 87 for $2.99 and 93 for $3.70. Makes no sense while every other station else has 93 20 cents more than 87... :doh:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Damn shell and their bullshit pricing... There's a shell 5 min from my house that has 87 for $2.99 and 93 for $3.70. Makes no sense while every other station else has 93 20 cents more than 87... :doh:

Maybe they think their V-Power 93 octane is the nectar of the gods or some bullshit. :rambo: I almost posted this shit in the "Grinds My Gears" thread.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
V power seems to be the nectar of the gods over in the UK but it aint shit here. Overpriced nonsense!

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
V power seems to be the nectar of the gods over in the UK but it aint shit here. Overpriced nonsense!

Vag-Power!!!!