Thank you for becoming a premium member!

Thank You, Have been viewing around this site for years, figured it was time to do the honorable thing. Couldn't ask for a better site for the STI enthusiast.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Thank You, Have been viewing around this site for years, figured it was time to do the honorable thing. Couldn't ask for a better site for the STI enthusiast.

You definitely made the right choice! Now start a members journal! :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Big shout out to Brandon AKA: [MENTION=3594]evans609[/MENTION] as he's now a *Lifetime Platinum Member* of IGOTASTi.COM. ;)

:ty:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Big shout out to ED AKA: [MENTION=5454]Iliketacos[/MENTION] as he's now a *Lifetime Platinum Member* of IGOTASTi.COM!

:rockon:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
A big shout out to Travis: AKA [MENTION=5471]Prlwhtsti[/MENTION] as he's now a *Lifetime Platinum Member* of IGOTASTi.COM!

:rockon: :ty:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
A big thank you to Tom AKA: [MENTION=5495]beefyMiracle[/MENTION] as he's now a *Lifetime Platinum Member* of our network!

Welcome friend and thank you for the support. :tup:

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
Welcome!! Enjoy the perks! Tag us on instagram! @igotasti_com

And thats all i have to say about that...

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Big shout out to Emmett AKA: [MENTION=2822]Doppelganger[/MENTION] as he's now a *Lifetime Platinum Member* of IGOTASTi.COM!
:ty: ;)

Big shout out to Emmett AKA: [MENTION=2822]Doppelganger[/MENTION] as he's now a *Lifetime Platinum Member* of IGOTASTi.COM!
:ty: ;)
Thanks and sorry it took me forever to finally get the premium membership but I'm glad to support the best subaru forum in existence.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=2822]Doppelganger[/MENTION] no problem friend. We're glad you could finally join us. ?

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Big shout out to Mike AKA: @Reverend as he's now a *Lifetime Platinum Member* of IGOTASTi.COM!

@War_Panda04 if he's got Instagram get his name and follow him ;)

This Reverend has Instagram. I've been following you guys for awhile and never thought I'd have a car to join the ranks (although my old Impreza Coupe is mistaken for a STI a lot). I'm Reverend86 on IG

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Nice we only follow our Lifetime Members and Vendors so we can follow you around and repost your pics. ;)

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
[MENTION=5554]Reverend[/MENTION] welcome to the platinum club and you have officially been followed! enjoy the perks friend and dont forget to tag us in new pics of that beautiful hyper blue STi so we can share them!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
@Reverend welcome to the platinum club and you have officially been followed! enjoy the perks friend and dont forget to tag us in new pics of that beautiful hyper blue STi so we can share them!
[MENTION=5554]Reverend[/MENTION] Warren runs our IG account. ;)