KLC 182 Whiteline endlinks

Wanted to get thoughts/suggestions on what you guys think about the adjustable endlinks. I've been eyeballing a Whiteline front and rear 22mm sway bar kits that has everything still new not used.

I've read complaints of the links loosening on their own from driving on them long enough. I also read a review where a guy added a nut to them to stop the self adjusting.

Thoughts pleeeeeaassseeeee.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Whiteline? [MENTION=662]Batmobile_Engage[/MENTION] :lol:

I have no experience with adjustable links, so someone else has to chime in. Maybe [MENTION=652]Grinder34[/MENTION] ?

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Wanted to get thoughts/suggestions on what you guys think about the adjustable endlinks. I've been eyeballing a Whiteline front and rear 22mm sway bar kits that has everything still new not used.

I've read complaints of the links loosening on their own from driving on them long enough. I also read a review where a guy added a nut to them to stop the self adjusting.

Thoughts pleeeeeaassseeeee.

Why do you want adjustable endlinks? IIRC that's what you need to corner balance your car--thats something 99.99% of people have never done. If you get a great deal on them, why not. You could always use locktite, a nut, or even superglue to hold them in place if you're not going to be adjusting them.

Whiteline makes good components, I wouldn't hesitate from a brand perspective.

Eagleye

Tinkerer
Whiteline makes good stuff, but I would not go adjustable. IMO for 99% of people, adjustable endlinks exist only to help with fitment of poorly made parts.

Why do you want adjustable endlinks? IIRC that's what you need to corner balance your car--thats something 99.99% of people have never done. If you get a great deal on them, why not. You could always use locktite, a nut, or even superglue to hold them in place if you're not going to be adjusting them.

Whiteline makes good components, I wouldn't hesitate from a brand perspective.
It's only part of a whole set that was at a good price before but has since gone up again so I'm probably going to wait. I wasn't sure if I would trust a part like that. But I may just buy links if I buy the set I'm looking at since I want everything else in it.

Thanks for the input.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Adjustable swaybars, yes. Adjustable endlinks, why? :lol: I agree with Grinder...and I also love Whiteline.