Vaporisers

Alter3go

What's the deal with them? Why do peeps have them? I seen people who don't smoke have them...why? No bashing them wanted some education. Also if you have a pic of you piece please post also tips on building them? What's cheap? Where to go to build?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=4365]gbae_sti[/MENTION] knows all about them.

gbae_sti

[MENTION=2898]Alter3go[/MENTION] Hey! I just saw this. Just to share my story a little, I smoked over a pack of cigs a day until I discovered vaping! There are so many different combinations of vapes you can have! People will always fall into trends they think are cool, so I'm not surprised that ppl are vaping for fun instead of an alternative to cigs. If you want to know more about them, feel free to follow me on instagram! [MENTION=4365]gbae_sti[/MENTION] I can hook you up with some sweet deals, and show you more about them!

I see allot of people doing it as a trend and I guess it tastes allot better then actually smoking tobacco.

The ones that are doing it as fad probably are also the ones that don't smoke (yet) but do smoke when they are in a social environment and are drinking.

PS allot of non tobacco smokers use them to vaporize hash oil so they can get away with smoking a THC product in public & LOL my phone wanted to switch THC to TGV.

Alter3go

[MENTION=4365]gbae_sti[/MENTION] I do not have Instagram I only have Facebook and this forum. I don't have time for all that lol. I was going to give it a try when I drink my
Scotch instead of smoking a cigar it's not often it's only for when I break out an 18 yr and want to chill. If you have anything for me on here cool if not no big deal. If you have Facebook I can give you my info or you can hit me with yours. Thanks for the info thus far.

gbae_sti

No problem! Lmao. Well hit up your local vape shop, and just tell them what you want! Tastes so much better than tobacco! [MENTION=2898]Alter3go[/MENTION]