Boxer takeover...

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Interesting... so is it a separate bladder? I mean, I understand dirt bike forks, but, the air release there is for the air and doesnt release any fluid. someone needs to find him and figure out how it functions.

No. It's for when you fill your tires with nitrogen. You purge the o2 from one valve while filling nitrogen in the other. Eventually you close the second valve when your satisfied all of the moist o2 has been evacuated.

Alter3go

Ok small BACK STORY the woman with this STI walked up to me and proceeded to talk to me and tell me how nice my STI was and then spoke about my CF Hood. I then asked her about her STI. She told me she had a turbo blanket and some lights mods. She was modest to say the least

I asked her where her STI was and she replied "it's the red one at the very end" I said hey "I'll take a walk with yah to look at it."

As I was walking down there there was a swarm of people following then this happened:

2e5u2ady.jpg

3u3ehemy.jpg

avuqenyr.jpg

6e6a3ysy.jpg

That's her next to her vehicle explaining it.

7emutu7u.jpg

yrybyga4.jpg

The even bigger kicker was she did all the work herself and was super knowledgeable about that vehicle I was quite impressed.

She then said on Mustang Dyno and pump gas she was making 515HP to the wheels!!!

Insane so insane she was then Interviewed:

yvu5ypun.jpg

Still more pics to come... Along with a video...

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Did you tell her about us?

We want to meet her!

Alter3go

Unfortunately JJ I did not sir I wish she was one of the ones that I did inform,but I still have her on the boxer takeover FB page and I can inform her about IGOTASTI!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Unfortunately JJ I did not sir I wish she was one of the ones that I did inform,but I still have her on the boxer takeover FB page and I can inform her about IGOTASTI!!

:(

WesternSTi

The Music Man
I planned for so long to go to this, and at the last minute I looked at at the work I still had to do before I graduated, and I needed to attend to that. Next year..... Without a doubt. Perhaps I could get a group to go sometime later this month...

WesternSTi

The Music Man
2nd comment: Great pictures dude. The dude with the silver hatch with the orange Subaru decal on the side is my friend Joe. Great guy... Odd, but cool as heck. That red hatch is freaking sick. What is the size of that turbo?? Also, how many cars would you say were there?

Alter3go

I suggest going it was fun n the drive up alone to the mountains is amazing must do it

Thanks. Yeah he seemed cool matter fact everyone did nobody was rude or disrespectful. They were all very cordial and friendly

She had a Precision 6262

There was a good 40-50 there were a lot of people that would come and go from the event but lots of people n tons of other cars stopped in.

ke4640

Hey guys. I actually organize the event every year. I made a thread for the next years event at the the top of the event page. Check it out!

Annualboxertakeover.com

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
No ban hammer for me I drive an M3 what are you guys talking about?! hahaha

Driving an m3 is an altogether better reason to ban you. :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
We might let it slide if you post more pics! :rofl:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Pics man. Whatre you waiting for?!?!

Alter3go

Let me sign in on the computer I'm going to change my journal. Also still have an AOS and a CF hood for sale.