RIPsta's SWP 13" STI Hatchback Stage 2+

Alter3go

Thanks [MENTION=1507]Spamby[/MENTION] so far so good. It was a bit dangerous driving it at first. She is quite grippy for the power I was expecting less grip tbh. She handles well.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ok, so today you have a heavy day ahead of yourself. I must see every point of the exterior, every part of the interior, the trunk, close up of the engine, rims/tires/brakes, and whatever else you come across. A video or two would be nice. :D

Alter3go

Will do man let me clean her up first she has some minor problems cosmetically it's mostly interior. I will post pics and progress as I move along with her. I just got her home in my driveway. [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Alter3go

ubevupud.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Where is our video?! :banghead: :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Yes! :ty:

Now spoil us with a million pictures! :lol:

Alter3go

So a small update I still have the ///M Few pics of the meet I went to in myrtle beach!!

4c1ddec803ab1c001d4f3387f3a15399.jpg

3cd189cde82abe8f1fa857edc4aa2049.jpg

This one of is me and my buddy next to his VR-4 :) it's pretty clean for its age.

7fb40582d26379538bed611764976b3c.jpg

Don't mind the oil cooler I'm about to repaint it lol.

Making a new edition soon to the family to hang out with the old man soon!!
315d77ce127cad8789f8576fcb6ad04e.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Just pm us the new title and we will make the change.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Just plain sickness!!!!!!

Alter3go

Thanks fellas it's pretty quick. I got three kids and the misses in there for a trip to myrtle beach. She worked out well.

Also picking up a vehicle this weekend to keep her company!!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Thanks fellas it's pretty quick. I got three kids and the misses in there for a trip to myrtle beach. She worked out well.

Also picking up a vehicle this weekend to keep her company!!

Another one! :lol: