The Post Whore Thread!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
i am also seeing it Thursday night. my gf never saw the 6th one so we watched it yesterday too. hits me right in the feels when Gisele dies

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Sorry I've been MIA for a few days. Have been on vacation in California. We're on our way to the airport now and stopped to get gas when I saw this...LOL That's so gay, I think I might have AIDS now from looking at it.

uploadfromtaptalk1427895064189.jpg

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Well, we flew into Las Vegas on Saturday, spent one day there and then drove to San Diego (La Mesa to be exact). One of my old Navy buddies lives there. We stayed with him for a few days and went to the decommissioning ceremony for my second ship, USS Peleliu (LHA-5).
We're almost back to Vegas at the moment. Turning in the rental car and getting on the plane back to Detroit shortly.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Have fun going back to gloomy michigan

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
7Bd9zNv.jpg

Is that being held by tape?

TK-421

Holy crap I go to Kentuckiana for a couple of days and tapatalk changes.....AGAIN!

So for those wondering why I've been MIA that's where I've been.

Not only was my phone in the "extended" service area, but that "country" internet my relatives have is down right garbage.

Gussy818

Holy crap I go to Kentuckiana for a couple of days and tapatalk changes.....AGAIN!

So for those wondering why I've been MIA that's where I've been.

Not only was my phone in the "extended" service area, but that "country" internet my relatives have is down right garbage.

I was in Mexico for two weeks....shitty internet in the town I was in......takes about 3 mins to send text msgs lol

I'm in line right now

TK-421

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/46696697" width="500" height="255" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

A Short Film by Vin Diesel, prelude to Fast and Furious