The Post Whore Thread!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=1507]Spamby[/MENTION] cosmic!

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
[MENTION=1507]Spamby[/MENTION] cosmic!

Cosmis are pretty aggressive, even on a GR/GV. It'd take work to fit them on a GD.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Gussy has a gv!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=2848]Gussy818[/MENTION] [MENTION=2898]Alter3go[/MENTION]

Whatcha know bout that?!

Yeeeaaahhhh!!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION]

:police:

Perma ban incoming!

TK-421

Subaru dealership....it was done under warranty

That explains it, warranty work pays usually half of what normal is, and if it's flat rate, which most places are, most dealer techs cut corners, I used to all the time when I was a toyota tech. It's a common practice because flat rate screws everyone from the tech all the way to the customer

Gussy818

That explains it, warranty work pays usually half of what normal is, and if it's flat rate, which most places are, most dealer techs cut corners, I used to all the time when I was a toyota tech. It's a common practice because flat rate screws everyone from the tech all the way to the customer

I mean I'm not mad or anything since I didn't pay...but just tripped me out seeing smoke lol

Gussy818

https://vimeo.com/117962706

Got my power steering fixed and then smoke comes out of the hood scoop....I called dealer and they said it's probably just left over residue from the fluid....kinda trips me out tho....
[MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION]

What's up with that hawk video??? I posted a video of my engine bay and this comes out? Lol

Edit/ guess it only with the old taps talk app...weird lol