Gr sti wire tuck and shaved bay progress

Saw this car at boxerfest. Nice STi! Here are some pics I took of it.

DSC_0220_zps11d6cbf7.jpg

DSC_0219_zps7421f71f.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=1618]devyn339[/MENTION] can we sponsor you? Inside joke. :rofl:

devyn339

Of course you can espically since now all the work is done ....kinda like when I went to the Mitsubishi dealer to look at an evo ...I was 18 took my brothers camaro the salesman was all hyped that I was going to trade the camaro in until I told him itbwasnt mine, his attitude changed big time I walked right out the door ...point being everyone thinks your all talk until it happens ..ibended up going back to the dealer with my sti and was like look yeah 20 yrs old you could a sold me an evo but u were a dick and I left .....end rant Lol

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Of course you can espically since now all the work is done ....kinda like when I went to the Mitsubishi dealer to look at an evo ...I was 18 took my brothers camaro the salesman was all hyped that I was going to trade the camaro in until I told him itbwasnt mine, his attitude changed big time I walked right out the door ...point being everyone thinks your all talk until it happens ..ibended up going back to the dealer with my sti and was like look yeah 20 yrs old you could a sold me an evo but u were a dick and I left .....end rant Lol

Totally get it my man. :)

STi looks great!!! Going to share that pic today on our FB page! Tag away......

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
So naise! :tard:

Tell me more about the trunk mod!

devyn339

So naise! :tard:

Tell me more about the trunk mod!
Well the hardwood is real mahogany, and it's just laid in there on top of the existing carpet/plasticboard ... the wood is secured down by velcro incase I ever need to access the spare

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Well the hardwood is real mahogany, and it's just laid in there on top of the existing carpet/plasticboard ... the wood is secured down by velcro incase I ever need to access the spare

How much was it if you dont mind me asking?

devyn339

The wood itself I honestly don't remember I think I only bought a box or two I think I wanna say like 60 bucks total I did it last year

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Nice! I like it! And thats an awesome inexpensive mod! :tup: