HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
ID 1000

Aeromotive 340

Stock intake

:tup:

10c8b7456499178f1593b8085f14e5b5.jpg

12bea8a812c6aa6c7a24fff529ba91c8.jpg

So here is a few pictures it was a long night a few days ago but my parts are on there and I'm on my base tune from George and I couldn't be more excited to see what all he can do tuning wise!! Just have to install my wideband and smy gauge cluster

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Oh boy! Exciting. ?

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

3b3b5004bbf673e7d91272961a81549d.jpg

Wideband gauge installed. Pretty simple install. I actually ran my wire thru fender and in where all the wires run out for the door control into the cab.

They are awesome tunes. I have had a few and to be honest I am still amazed as to how good they are compared to so called pro tunes. He really takes the time to do them right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I am ready good sir... We can begin. I will communicate with you through the database website.

BTW I both love and want that steering wheel logo! :D

Do you want me to send you one of those adapters for wiring the wide band into the TGV connector instead of waiting for you to come here?

Well don't u need to montitor the wideband also. I've got my wideband ran and running. It's up to u if u wanna send me the adapter or not. And I can get you the website for that logo. It's www.jdmfv.com which I think are apart of the forum

Last edited:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I do but only when we have to go WOT which we will probably want to do before you come here. So I will send it off.

Thank you for that info! :tup:

When you can't sleep. So you get on the the etuning service site and you see that you totally frigged up your data logging so u get up get dressed and figure out how to set up your datalogging the right way and go and drive around for 20 minutes to get the right info. Sorry [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] u can slap me in the face and tell me to wake up wen I come up there.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Did I ever instruct you to change your injectors for flex fuel?

Right now they are stock right?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Ahh okay. I forgot to turn those off. I will fix on next revision. In the mean time can you get me a log anyway!