Bone stock 05 wrx/sti

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Pure fucking sex man!!!!! :bow:

If only you could see the amount of drool that has flung out!!

"Drool"...sure.

Killer car man! I'm sure you've got big plans for it.

SDMotorworks

On Vacation
Looks great! If you need anything for it let us know. We have worked with customers for R32 GTR parts and other aftermarket items.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
So, tell us about the RHD experience!

35r

So, tell us about the RHD experience!
Its not that bad. You just have to really pay attention and basically throw everything that you have ever learned about driving right out the window! Also, left hand turns are sketchy and dangerous. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

35r

Looks great! If you need anything for it let us know. We have worked with customers for R32 GTR parts and other aftermarket items.
Thanks man! Definitely need a few interior and exterior things, but they arent easy to source. Lol would like a stock hood, the carbon one that is on it doesnt fit right, they never really do, but hoods are really hard to find! And there are a few odds and ends that i want to replace on the inside. Itll get there eventually. Just happy that i finally got one! I dont need to do everything all at once, I have a lifetime to get it how i want it. But if i need something i will definitely let you know!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
So, tell me. Do you break EVERYONE'S necks?! :lol: :fuji:

So fucking sexy man!!!! :bow:

If we get the spring meet going, you have to come!!!!

Actually, you're less than 3 hours away. I can come over anytime!

35r

Hahaha. It not a subaru. Wouldnt fit in at the meet. lol. And yeah, it kinda gets a lot of attention.... more than I'd honestly care for lol. But, its an absolute blast to drive!

Grinder came to my house a few years ago, there are a few of us that arent too terribly far away from eachother. I mean.... Jj lives 40min from me. We've done car things together a couple of times.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
If Grinder didn't leave with stained pants, then [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi[/MENTION] has permission to ban him! :fuji:

Good shit, man. I'm glad you got the car and are in love with it! :tup:

35r

Lol, he was here when i had the STI, not the GTR, that was probably 6-7yrs ago. It's honestly not very fast, it's just cool. Lol. We'll try to dyno it next week. Depends on how busy the schedule is and if anyone has free time, but I'm pretty sure it'll only put down like 250whp on the Mustang Dyno at the shop. We were gonna do it last weekend and then we decided to go out to eat and lost track of time. Haha.
90419b586d39a6bbfc127f3522eb5bb0.jpg

35r

So.... when is IGOTAGTR starting up? I need a place to go to discuss RB things with likeminded individuals lol...

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=1]IGOTASTi[/MENTION] @igotagtr get on this! :rambo:

If I replace my STi badge with a GT-R one, would I be able to join the club?! :fuji:

Grinder34

Track Monkey
If Grinder didn't leave with stained pants, then @IGOTASTi has permission to ban him! :fuji:

Hah, as Josh said, it was in the days of the STI. And unfortunately, I couldn't stay long to shoot the shit! And now I'd stick out at a meet-up as I, too, am STI-less now!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Are those the stock wheels, or do both of you have the same aftermarket ones?

When are you going to put down 600 hp for us?

35r

Are those the stock wheels, or do both of you have the same aftermarket ones?

When are you going to put down 600 hp for us?
We both have the same aftermarket wheels. They're Enkei vr5 wheels. And i won't be putting any real power down until next year. But the white one makes 800whp on the shop mustang dyno. Its fuckin rowdy!