Brandon's 2012 ISM STI

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
i cant wait to get them mounted. weather still says a bit of snow for tomorrow so once all this bs is over with ill get them put on.

i cant wait to get them mounted. weather still says a bit of snow for tomorrow so once all this bs is over with ill get them put on.

Yea we are calling for rain all week which is what im hoping for to clean the salt off the roads. Im hoping within 2 weeks the car will be out and start to get my stuff on :)

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
yea this is the only car i have so unfortunately she has to go through winter. one day ill get a beater once i make some more $$$dinero$$$

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Yea we are calling for rain all week which is what im hoping for to clean the salt off the roads. Im hoping within 2 weeks the car will be out and start to get my stuff on :)

Its like you and i are one.

Fri night it snowed hard. Woke up sat with snow covering the ground. Woke up sun with clear ground and a fuck ton of salt. Rained yesterday. Raining today and tomorrow. Roads are almost clear!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
oh i was pissed off yesterday. sunday was beautiful out went to foam and wash with some friends to wash all the cars... woke up monday morning to snow on the ground and had to drive to work.. car is covered in salt again [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] you can see that from the pics i posted earlier of the wing.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Sounds like all 3 of us need to move. :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=4577]TK-421[/MENTION] is waiting for us down there

TK-421

[MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] will clue you all in about my tales of the Florida Car Scene down there. Since I'm currently in Kentucky with family right now and cell service is pretty sparse im a little out of reach so to say

@Alin will clue you all in about my tales of the Florida Car Scene down there. Since I'm currently in Kentucky with family right now and cell service is pretty sparse im a little out of reach so to say

Haha got ya lol [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] fill us in! hahah I want to move away to nice weather and nice roads so bad lol just sucks that I have a good job and its hard to leave that lol

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Well... Let me tell you this... When the time comes to move away... You will NOT miss the salt. :lol: