New Subaru Owner from Ohio

Slim_Jim

Hello fellow Subaru owners! I just bought my first Subaru at the end of April and ended up getting a 2018 STI Limited in Lapis Blue. I honestly don't know what kept me from buying one before, this car is amazing! I've wanted to get a Subaru for a while now, and my wife finally talked me into taking the plunge.

p2834685467-4.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Yo, where in Ohio are you?!?!?

Welcome to IGOTASTI!!! You're going to absolutely love it here!!! What other cars have you had in the past?

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Slim_Jim

Belpre, Ohio

Currently also have a 2001 Silverado 1500 4x4 Z71 and a 1995 Camaro Z28 (w/T-tops and 6-speed).
Some of the other cars over the years include (not in any order)
1991 Camaro RS
2000 Camaro
1989 Shelby Z
1973 Gran Torino (w/429 BB)

I actually stumbled across this site today and noticed it actually had activity! Some of the other forums I found haven't been very active. Anyway, it's good to find a forum that has some activity for a change.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Damn, quite the cars! Never heard of Belpre, but it looks like you have all of the twisties!!!! I'm up in Cleveland :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=6661]Slim_Jim[/MENTION] welcome friend.

Thanks for taking the time to join us.

*Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*

Slim_Jim

Damn, quite the cars! Never heard of Belpre, but it looks like you have all of the twisties!!!! I'm up in Cleveland :tup:

We do have some nice twisty backroads around here for certain. Just have to watch though, some turn into service roads or logging roads real quick.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
...just have to watch though, some turn into service roads or logging roads real quick.

With my luck, I generally power slide around a turn only to find a deer standing in the middle of the road. :shock:

Welcome! Any plans while shes new?
Wifey approved my purchase as well haha

Slim_Jim

Welcome! Any plans while shes new?
Wifey approved my purchase as well haha

Thanks! No plans, just yet. May get a catback later on though. My wife actually sent me pictures of a WRX when I was trying to find a car, thinking I might like it.....She was right!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
We can all meet in Columbus! It's about the same distance from Cleveland as it is from Belpre. :tup:

Slim_Jim

Welcome fellow Ohioan! I'm in Columbus. Maybe we can meet at a meet sometime.

Thanks! I think there was one on the Sunday I picked up my car....I saw all kinds of Subis and Hondas on I-70 when I was heading home. Any websites that list meets over there?

tssti

Hey I?m in Columbus too! I usually go to the cars and coffee in front of Lenox theater. It?s every Saturday morning. Last weekend I met some really nice people who were also Subaru fans. We had all of our cars in a row.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk