New to forums

Hao Vo

Hey everyone I?ve heard of the website for a long time but never joined until now, my name is hao and I?m from central jersey, I own a 16 sti

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=6724]Hao Vo[/MENTION] welcome friend. :tup:

Show us some pics!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! Post some pictures of the ride!! What other cars did you previously have?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow, that looks great!!! :bow:

How do you like the car?!

Hao Vo

Wow, that looks great!!! :bow:

How do you like the car?!

Absolutely love the car! I?ve been building it since I?ve bought it back in 2015. I have a lot in store for the car and how it?ll be within the next 2 1/2 Years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Dang!

*Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Absolutely love the car! I?ve been building it since I?ve bought it back in 2015. I have a lot in store for the car and how it?ll be within the next 2 1/2 Years

What other cars have you had? Do you have any pictures of them?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow, hell of an upgrade then, man! :tup: So, what made you choose the STi over the WRX?

Hao Vo

Wow, hell of an upgrade then, man! :tup: So, what made you choose the STi over the WRX?

Yea it was a huge upgrade for me, and overall the upgraded suspension and the dccd trans was the selling point for me. The rumble of the EJ was incomparable and the newer Wrx?s didn?t have it, but since my engine modifications i no longer have the rumble which I honestly don?t miss. I always here it though from other cars so I?m fine without mine.

Hao Vo

I?ve actually have been looking at a stage 3 tuff and hopefully be able to make 550 as well