Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Crap! Brad is going to bust us for technical talk in here! :lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Stop the tech talk here. :rambo:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Strut mount bolts are the lower bolts on the fronts. The camber bolt is the top bolt and is eccentric or barrel shaped. This bolt adjust the camber from negative or positive or how far in or out the top of the wheel sits in relation to zero degrees or really ninety degrees.
The rears are non adjustable so both bolts are mount bolts.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ok onwards to the other thread then! :ty:

anyone here use any datings sites currently or previously?!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Bout 15 years ago. No luck. Again about 11 years ago. No luck.
They didn't have dating sites 15 years ago!!! :rofl:

Did they?! :lol:

A good majority of the women I look at don't have one thing in their profile to accommodate the rest of their "wants" (profile description) per se. "I am a f*cking wh**e and I LOVE d**k!" Seriously man... :doh: :doh: :doh:

I have a throw away account just to see if there are any girls that are into:
1) cars
2) video games
3) tall height
4) athletic

Holy crap.... THERE HASN'T BEEN ONE F*CKING WOMAN THAT MEETS THAT CRITERIA!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gussy818

They didn't have dating sites 15 years ago!!! :rofl:

Did they?! :lol:

A good majority of the women I look at don't have one thing in their profile to accommodate the rest of their "wants" (profile description) per se. "I am a f*cking wh**e and I LOVE d**k!" Seriously man... :doh: :doh: :doh:

I have a throw away account just to see if there are any girls that are into:
1) cars
2) video games
3) tall height
4) athletic

Holy crap.... THERE HASN'T BEEN ONE F*CKING WOMAN THAT MEETS THAT CRITERIA!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

GL on your journey sir...send one my way

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
VtOh7l.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
These are some sick pics! :tup:

Stkvuck.jpg

MQVkYC8.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
GL on your journey sir...send one my way
My experience so far:

-75% of the women are single with kids. Esta cosa no es bueno para mi, especialidad porque yo solamente tengo vente y dos anos.... :doh:
-The bombshells are all after sex, very obvious.
-Contradictory profiles... These women don't know what the fuck that want...
-Cougars and majority of the older women DO NOT want to talk to a twenty year old... :lol:
-Women like everything but sex, according to their profiles. (They like outdoors and indoors, movies, and cake. Not one profile says "I love sex")
-Majority of them are "looking for prince charming/looking for my knight in shining armor/looking for my soulmate" while stating in their profiles: "Ew this website is full of perverts and creeps. Like, get a life!"

:rofl:

All in all: Avoid this shit... :rofl:

"Seriously...are some of you guys purposely pandering with that mushy, lame romantic garbage? lol
Thank God it's finally summer...my favorite time of the year. I'm barely on here.
My friends are on here and have met some pretty cool and fun people, so I figured I'd try it out (although I'm out often on the weekends). I'm not looking for a boyfriend or a relationship. I'm single by choice. I love doing my own thing and plan to keep it that way for time being. I like going out w/friends, being out, having fun, being drama free and meeting new people (cute/hott guys lol). I can be pretty wild and crazy, but we're only young once.
I don't give out my number, so don't ask (if you do, that shows to me you didn't read the profile or can't read lol). I hate clingy guys...if I sense it, I'm out...I don't care how hott you are.

Don't send me pics of your penis....I've seen them before and pics don't impress me. Plus, I won't send you "pics" of me either.

Oh, if you're not hott/in good shape and cute, please don't bother. If you're offended, I really don't care."

Last edited:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wellllllllllll................

It looks like I have someone interested in the coils for $1000... So, car seems to be lasting on stock struts,springs,shocks for a while longer. :lol: