Hey Ladies and Gents :)

Cadence_STi

My name is Cadence and I own both 2013 STi and EVOx.
This is my second STi, third Subaru ( 04 STi and a 2009 WRX). I really hate these introduction posts... but to break it down, I like to turn wrenches and play in the mud :)

2013-11-23140320_zps9d77a2ac.jpg

9_SCQM3Sv2udnGXXbEconW2KMl7P_k_IcpSwIdw1IdgFQAhfv2pF_iAXhaDNtmR2BJsKRdXig2rWsLisXuxzj4_zps75a37a90.jpg

57942_1592200445612_2166913_n_zps50dd60d2.jpg

IMG_20130622_095557_zpse310a5e1.jpg

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome.

What are your impressions over older vs newer STI? and STI vs EVO?

Mods? Plans?

we need moar!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
No love for the GD since no pics. :(

welcome to IGOTASTI!!!!!

what grinder said!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the family! ;)

Cadence_STi

Welcome.

What are your impressions over older vs newer STI? and STI vs EVO?

Mods? Plans?

we need moar!

Impressions are this... I feel that the newer STi is a little bit more luxurious. Although I am and always will be a fan of GC's, I am absolutely in love with the GP (because mine is a 5-door and simply does what I need it to do as a DD). As the STi is daily drivin, it is only lightly modded...
My Evo is a lot of fun and I have begun to mod both cars. The Evo has a turbo-back set up with new suspension in the works. Hoping for a new Turbo sometime before Christmas! Since it's a GSR, it's more of a fun on the weekend kind of car. I would ultimately like to make it into a track beast. Besides that, it gets to sit in the garage or is often driven by my roommate since her 2.5RS took a dive last November. I do not discriminate against Evos, I'm more of an AWD enthusiast (but have deep roots in Subarus)!

Also, if I can find my external, I will load the pictures of when I did a rally event in Canada a couple of years ago! :)
Thanks for the warm welcomes.