New Michigan Rumbler

7bc713926b1a86e6a3493004d62cab87.jpg

Been lurking on the forum and using it for info, got my first WRX a few weeks ago and thought I'd introduce myself finally.

I'm Jay, 26 from southeast Michigan and I love boost.

b41b2751929c27f07607d603fb7358ec.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
A proper introduction! :tup:

What was done to the car when you bought it?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Whatre your plans for the mods?

Whatre your plans for the mods?
Debating on keeping this engine stock and getting either a ej207 with a 20G for all the boost. Or a JDM ej205 (because cheap and nice ported heads) and building that with a 6 speed. We'll see.

Also suspension (Koni and H&R) and brakes. Brakes will probably be STI and H6 Franken swap.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow cant wait to see then!!!!!

Wow cant wait to see then!!!!!
Me either. I love the car stock but want to be crammed back when I lay on the throttle.

Interior is going to be simple and comfortable because DD. Simple center dash gauge cluster. Post engine swap STI gauge cluster swap and I'm done.

I'm buying the long block so I can build it while I drive the car and take my time with as little down time as possible. In the spring I'll be doing the brakes, suspension bushings and wheels possibly stage 2 to keep me entertained. Then have the long block by early to mid summer.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
The member's journal is calling your name! :D :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I will read when i get home. Just skimmed through it now and wow!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome! Definitely start a journal and put more thoughts on your eventual build in there. I'm sure you'll get lots of good ideas and feedback