my first sti... 2005 wrb

droopys

20140418_121416_zpsa3a12239.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Hmmm. Lets start with brand. What brand is it?
Can you take a pic of the axleback to midpipe connection? Same with catback to downpipe connection?

droopys

Mid pipe is a hks from what I'm told no label muffler is Sr.s not to keen on the muffler got a good price on craigslist for it... will post picks in the morning.

droopys

I'm liking the greddy evo three muffler I may end up just getting that's as mid pipe muffler and pick up a dp

Alter3go

I'd go Crawford if I had to choose between the two. I seem to remember some issues arising from the grimmspeed units though I can't specifically recall just what.

There is sometimes build up in them. Usually cloudy, but in my personal experience I haven't had a problem, but my vehicle is a bit more new.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Mid pipe is a hks from what I'm told no label muffler is Sr.s not to keen on the muffler got a good price on craigslist for it... will post picks in the morning.

The combination of brands might be your issue.

Pick up the other one and sell this exhaust.

The overall lengths may be the same when it comes to exhausts but the axleback and midpipe lengths vary frol brand to brand. Some may have long midpipea and short axlebacks and others vice versa.

droopys

I got ahold of the guy he was running a down pipe on it so I may just put in one and see if that make the difference in the lengths.
It's also the same company of the mid pipe an muffler

droopys

Just put in some rally armor flappys and got my accessport v3 I did the exhaust for now just leaving it stock going to install engine dampener this weekend and and new shifter bushings and tranny mount

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Nice! Looking good! You'll definitely "feel" the mods being put into action when you get around to installing! :tup:

droopys

Defineatly what I'm looking for I jus wus they way these cars drive but they have soft point and I'm going to change that

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
List your mods. Type of gas. Thats very unusual...

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION] [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] [MENTION=1507]Spamby[/MENTION] [MENTION=662]Batmobile_Engage[/MENTION] [MENTION=652]Grinder34[/MENTION] [MENTION=1069]35r[/MENTION] [MENTION=704]ZachTTLM[/MENTION] :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Is that what it is? The LWG AND HWG maps?