Not something you'd ever expect to see, but it is welcomed nonetheless!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
bww0cZ8.jpg

Eagleye

Tinkerer
Has to be Photoshop right? The money involved there would be beyond silly, although I have seen more ridiculous creations.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Apparently, it's real and it's in Japan. :tup:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
They get all the good stuff. :doh: I can't recall the exact badging, but there used to be (2005/6-ish) a Legacy B4 or S202...or something like that. Basically, a high-trim level Legacy with STi power and drivetrain. I think they only sold it in the JDM (or maybe Aussie markets as well).

If they sold that here, right now, I would have bought one of those instead of my Buick for a daily driver.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
They get all the good stuff. :doh: I can't recall the exact badging, but there used to be (2005/6-ish) a Legacy B4 or S202...or something like that. Basically, a high-trim level Legacy with STi power and drivetrain. I think they only sold it in the JDM (or maybe Aussie markets as well).

If they sold that here, right now, I would have bought one of those instead of my Buick for a daily driver.

You're thinking of the S402! Japan does always get the best shit!

To be fair regarding this SVX, it's a project/swap that was done. I've never seen anything like it until today, and I think it looks good!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
The center of the hood and scoop should match the roof and trunk, imho.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk