OT: Count To A Million Game!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

E-85 has to be more smiles per gallon compared to 93 though! :tup:

7403. Once I get back to work full time. (Dam layoffs??*????*??) turbski and manifold and ewg setup next plus oil cooler then pick back up on saving for a block. To be on the safe side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.oswaldperformance.com/c...group-buy-deposit-aug-2017?variant=1597391684

7404 I hope this group buy link doesn't break forum policies but I'm really considering purchasing a rear GD beam what do you guys think?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
7405 PS it's a 21 pound savings in weight off of the very rear end of the car which I think would be a pretty decent change in handling. Worst case scenario it eventually saves me gas money LOL.

7406 and this was yesterday's sniper bidding on eBay. Do any of you guys have a psrs or alk installed on your vehicles and what are your opinions on it if you do?

36b96732ac22c1a07f3693725ce31fb6.jpg

7407 so I made a post on the local wrx sti page on fb and holy fk!! Everything was good then boom group of guys jump on and knocking everything I say??*??
1eac77010730a889820bbd00238cd48c.png

f4ac91845ad76e5235d2e252c17321ae.png

Yes I kno I probally butchered George's last name haha

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
7409 that's why we hate FB groups and aren't apart of them.

*Get exclusive benefits by signing up as Lifetime Platinum Member today*

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
7411 them groups are stupid.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
7413 we bailed on groups years ago. Best thing we did!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
7414 after reading those posts.. [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] i have lost faith in your tuning ability based off of what these people said on facebook... i will now be consulting them for my build... sorry bud... we can still be friends right?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
7414 after reading those posts.. [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] i have lost faith in your tuning ability based off of what these people said on facebook... i will now be consulting them for my build... sorry bud... we can still be friends right?

Absolutely not.... block his number and every form of possible contact. This is unacceptable. I'm with you on this one, man! :banghead: :rambo:

7416 [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] is the only tuning guy I'll ever use!! Which reminds me I need to go to a 30 min log for him

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
7416 [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] is the only tuning guy I'll ever use!! Which reminds me I need to go to a 30 min log for him

You should've done this over the weekend! Stop slacking!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
7417 well sir I sent him 2 data logs yesterday haha got my new tune lastnight for 93.

Curious as to what MPG you'll get once tuned. Not like it matters with our cars, but it is nice to break the barrier of reliability, safety, power, AND great fuel economy like my car did. :D

Curious as to what MPG you'll get once tuned. Not like it matters with our cars, but it is nice to break the barrier of reliability, safety, power, AND great fuel economy like my car did. :D

7420. Ehh I'm not really worried about mpg haha. Right now we are just fixing fuel stumble and elevation changes from being protuned in ny and comeing back to wv

Last edited by a moderator: