OT: Count To A Million Game!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
3941 We didn't know this. So sorry for your loss. :(

KittenzNRainboz

3942 [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION] Thanks. It's cool. It's not like I wanted to make everyone sad :) Everyone has been nice and awesome, regardless, and I am thankful for it!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
3943 its ok. We're all here for you if you need anything.

sacnvz

3951 Morning! Just walked into the office....I'll probably start working around 10am. lol it's going to be a slow day today.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
3951 Morning! Just walked into the office....I'll probably start working around 10am. lol it's going to be a slow day today.

got really confused for a second. 10am was an hour and a half ago for me then i realized you are obviously in a different time zone. 3952

sacnvz

3955 It's a beautiful morning! I took the long way to work just to put some miles on the car. Supposed to get a little bit of rain tomorrow. I know poor me. lol

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
3956 ugh i wish it was just rain i had to deal with... every weekend for the past almost 2 months we got snow.. and a lot of it. dont get me wrong i love driving my STi in the snow its a tank but im just over the cold weather and traffic and people not knowing how to drive! maybe its time to move lol

sacnvz

3957 yeah I can't imagine what that feels like. I see everyone post pics of their subies all snow and salt covered. makes me cringe.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
3957. ever been in the snow? my cousin was born and raised in the south of Florida and he never saw snow until he was like 18