OT: Count To A Million Game!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
3983. come on guys our great minds filled with Subaru love should be able to come up with something to talk about.. what was your first Subaru? i had a 2008 legacy 2.5i that i gave to my dad when he started commuting to work.

KittenzNRainboz

[MENTION=5193]War_Panda04[/MENTION] Thanks ;) My Mom isn't suffering and that is all that matters.
[MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] I picked my baby up today. It was like Christmas. I'm still glowing haha. Too bad the weather is nasty! Plus I have to be careful as I now need to have the front bumper and front passenger fender re-covered with clear bra. Hopefully early next week.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=5193]War_Panda04[/MENTION] first? You mean only?! :tard: if you wanna talk about things then get your butt in the post whore thread where the real fun lingers! :lol:
[MENTION=4752]KittenzNRainboz[/MENTION] nice!!! Ill be experiencing that feeling in a few weeks when i pull my car out. :tup:

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
@War_Panda04 first? You mean only?! :tard: if you wanna talk about things then get your butt in the post whore thread where the real fun lingers! :lol:
@KittenzNRainboz nice!!! Ill be experiencing that feeling in a few weeks when i pull my car out. :tup:
3986 [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] i think this is the new post whore thread we gotta get this to a million.. i am determined

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
3988 im on another forum thats been around 11 years and theyre only at 6,XXX.... We wont be alive when it hits a million! :lol:

I have one and only! My 04. :04ftw:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
3991 [MENTION=4752]KittenzNRainboz[/MENTION] dont forget the number! :banghead: :lol:

Been there done that with the motorcycle. Never again. Ill stick to 4 wheels. :tup:

Yay someone else that will keep their car forever! :bow: :ty:

KittenzNRainboz

3992 [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] Oopsies. Yep she's my forever car, even if I have kids, it will be the family car.

Did you crash? Did someone hit you? *in my tiny sea turtle voice from finding nemo* Did you dieeeee?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
3993 no but way too many close calls. Every time i went to ride there was always at least one close call. The roads here also dont help the cause. :lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
3994 how many post a day for us to make a million?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
3995 i did the calculation a little bit ago. If i posted consecutively number after number. It would take me about 1.5 years :lol:

KittenzNRainboz

3996 [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] I know what you mean about the close calls. But we live in Middle GA now. And now we live so close to NC and TN.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
3997 fix your numbers!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
3997 then do it [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION].

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
3999 damn i dont get 4000 :(