my 2016 sti

Well, I?ve always been into the RC scene and recently am trying my luck in the drifter side of the radio control work and building a body. And of course, it?s a Subaru lol.

d7de29bf93bf8f5d9dfda4f67b8e14aa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome, my wife recently picked up a subie rc for me as well, I was thinking about building a second one. By chance is this kit on amazon any good? 1/10 Alloy Carbon TT01 TT01E Shaft Drive 4WD Racing Touring Car Frame

Been trying to familiarize myself with what's actually good out there

That's awesome, my wife recently picked up a subie rc for me as well, I was thinking about building a second one. By chance is this kit on amazon any good? 1/10 Alloy Carbon TT01 TT01E Shaft Drive 4WD Racing Touring Car Frame

Been trying to familiarize myself with what's actually good out there

Check out rc mart I?ll have to look into that car never head of it

Yeah they are the same company that makes the Sakura yd drift chassis the are great chassis and have a big market for upgrades and everything. Rc mart falconhobbies and good sites to get parts and electronics from hobbywing makes perfect motors and escs good transmitters are sawna airtronics and there are a few others

He is all about that car lol. They go on a walk he takes off for it

That is awesome. Now you can never sell it, and must put it in your will to go to him one day.