Just joined from Southern California

nicetrydre

Hi

this will be the 3rd subie forum i am joining in hope to learn more about my car and whats out there for it. I got a 2015 WRX STI Limited WRB. My initial project is to get the Q300 but not sure yet if the deep rumble sound is what i will get and also there is a fitment issue at the moment as i read its rubbing on the plastic end of the bumper. any inputs?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome [MENTION=3796]nicetrydre[/MENTION].

The Q300 is a very nice piece.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!!

We would love to see more pictures of the ride, especially since you have an amazing camera! :tup:

What were the other cars that you have had prior?

nicetrydre

Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!!

We would love to see more pictures of the ride, especially since you have an amazing camera! :tup:

What were the other cars that you have had prior?

Hi

would the Q300 sound like the deep rumble?

i got this prior

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Quite a change from an RSX! :tup:

It would sound exactly like this since yours has the same exact motor.

nicetrydre

lol the car trying to catch up to the STI ruined the sound, but thanks so doesnt matter if that was 2011 right since we have same engine? it sounds good for me. only thing i notice is they said it is rubbing at the tips

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
lol the car trying to catch up to the STI ruined the sound, but thanks so doesnt matter if that was 2011 right since we have same engine? it sounds good for me. only thing i notice is they said it is rubbing at the tips
Where did you hear this from? I haven't seen much modding going on with the 15's yet, so I can't say anything. However, I haven't seen this particular issue arise from anywhere.

nicetrydre

Where did you hear this from? I haven't seen much modding going on with the 15's yet, so I can't say anything. However, I haven't seen this particular issue arise from anywhere.

subispeed has it up and the note says rubbing on the tip to get more space use extended hangers something like that, and yes so hard to get mod stuff for my car.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
subispeed has it up and the note says rubbing on the tip to get more space use extended hangers something like that, and yes so hard to get mod stuff for my car.
Then they listed a solution to the problem. The rear bumper could be lower then if that's what they're saying. Hangers shouldn't be much, just look around for prices. How much does the exhaust cost for the 15?

nicetrydre

Then they listed a solution to the problem. The rear bumper could be lower then if that's what they're saying. Hangers shouldn't be much, just look around for prices. How much does the exhaust cost for the 15?

they say its on sale $910.00 then $45 for hangers :D

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
$910 for a CBE?

nicetrydre

What are your goals with the car?

I personally would get a Cobb Accessport (Stage 1) or sway bars and endlinks instead of a CBE for that much money.

Check out our best bang for the buck thread to see what some options are!

http://igotasti.com/vBforum/showthr...tions-for-WRX-s-and-STi-s&highlight=bang+buck

the car is very stiff already that is why i decided to get q300. here are the things i will buy: AP, Q300, RA Mudflaps, Window Visors, STI underspoiler (REPS) haha ill be too broke to get it from the stealership!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I thought the 15s didnt have the same rubmle because of the even headers?
Thats only the wrx with the fa20 motor. Sti still has an ej257 with UEL headers.