Dave's 14 WRB Journal

daverawr

Went on a cruise to the beach yesterday with the Houston Subaru Club, extra fun and a new experience from getting stuck in sand and hanging out and meeting new people and making new friends and having to get pulled out the sand by a jeep. was a crazy day and nice drive heres a few pics

i

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!!!

WRB FTW! :tup:

What cars have you had in the past?
What are your plans for the STi for the time being?

daverawr

Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!!!

WRB FTW! :tup:

What cars have you had in the past?
What are your plans for the STi for the time being?

You've asked this question before on my post in the intro I think! But this also for the people first seeing this post and not seeing my other post
Previous car was a Lexus RX350
And before that just borrowing my parents cars which was BMW X5 and Toyota Landcruiser and occasionally when dad wasn't home or when he was feeling good, his 2008 MB s65 AMG.... But that was rarely.

daverawr

And plans of now is new wheels, mudflaps, and rear diffusers etc.

And have actually have already test fitted a set of wheels. Will post when I get home. Plans of buying them mid august if it's possible and money is right.

Last edited:

daverawr

So, you're going to go for looks first then. :tup: Any plans on suspension or power yet?

Looks for now and enjoy my power at stock and have some more fun at stock height.
As for suspension I'm planning on doing coilovers but only to clear the wheel gap, no crazy camber or anything I'll have a hard time driving around houston,Tx since we have crappy roads to begin with.
Power/engine work I do want to do a full exhaust system as of now. No crazy engine work as of now since I'm in love with the drive as it is but I'm sure as a long term goal for engine work I'm thinking of going full stage 2.