New STI Owner

maes0732

Hello, MY name is David. I am new to the Subaru Community. I now own a silver 04 STI with 85k miles. Current mods on the car are CAI, Exhaust, Carbon Fiber Hood, and Accessport. I use this vehicle as my daily driver. I am looking to make it my weekend cruiser/ weekend drag car. I am interested in learning about these amazing machines. I have owned a wide variety of cars. TSi Talon, Turbo CRX, 85 corvette, 3 5.0 mustangs, b16 civic, and GTP Grand Prix. I love fast cars and have developed a love for BOOST and AWD.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!

I replied to your other thread since i saw that one first. Make sure you add the info i asked for in there.

Show us some pics of the sti and all of the other rides as well. Youve had a nice variety and am curious to see them! Im sure im not the only one either! [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION]

How do you like the sti over the other cars?!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the family. 04 FTW!
Show us some pics. :)

Welcome! :) We sure do love pictures

maes0732

Ok here are some pics. I don't have any of my STI yet its been raining. These are cell phone pics btw.

312ebk9.jpg

hrneb4.jpg

My MR2
1dg6o.jpg

2wh37g3.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Nice!!!

sacnvz

Oh wow! The civic hatch really brings it back for me. I've always wanted a 91 Si. I've had a bunch of civics and crxs.