The Post Whore Thread!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=4577]TK-421[/MENTION] what can you tell me about the gauge scan tool he has. I want one!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
The 04 is different, it's the break out year for the STi in the US. The 05 had some quirks and was felt to be more "luxury" compared to the raw 04
True dat. 05 got fat, lol.

TK-421

[MENTION=4577]TK-421[/MENTION] what can you tell me about the gauge scan tool he has. I want one!

Waste of money, things like accessports and RomRaider made that thing obsolete many many years ago. I had that same gauge in a different car back in 08 and wasn't worth it's price tag and hassle and headache of install and pining out the entire ECU

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow where can i buy one of those at?!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
I came across a guy yesterday with a blue '96 Impreza 2.5RS (I think it was a 2.5RS, at least). I handed him a referral card and complimented his car. He said, "Yeah, I'm not into this whole Subaru thing...I don't get it. It's a piece of shit, just my daily beater...look at the other side."

I walked around and saw at least half of the passenger side was smashed in and scraped all to hell, mirror missing and everything. I couldn't help but literally gasp and cringe.

I almost got teary when I walked away...that Subie deserves so much better in life. :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ouch. I shed a tear as well

Changed up the wheels... Sorry for the crappy pic. I'll get better ones this weekend.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417655796363.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417655796363.jpg
    529.7 KB · Views: 57

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Oh snap. Nice!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
They look great on the GD cars. Are you happy with them?

Yea I think they look good too. So far so good, liking the 245 compared to the 225 for sure. Will be getting coilovers and sways after we close on our second house in 2 weeks.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Awesome. Cant wait to see better pics this weekend!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
You know it friend.