The Post Whore Thread!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Hoooooooly frozen dog turds. I had -14 this morning and my parents (North West PA) had -25.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
What temp did you have this morning, JJ?

Wunderground.com shows Butler having -14 at 6am.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
You can't even go outside.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
I was out yesterday for about an hour and fifteen minutes, sighting in a new scope at the range. It was about 1*F. A couple of my friends do construction work and are currently outside building a house. I know they are tough guys and this is their livelihood, but this is ridiculous, bordering on dangerous.

TK-421

My grandmother lives in Hodgenville KY (just south of Louisville) and I guess she got or is getting 8 to 12 inches of snow, that's gonna shut them down real good.

As far as the cold, talked with my mom last night she's in Greensburg PA, said it was around -5F where she was at. And that the winds had at least died down.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
The midwest got fucked hardcore today. Most interstates were stopped dead in their tracks and a fuck ton of accidents occurred.

Its cold... Cars barely start in this weather. So happy my sti is in a warm garage.

I can handle it though! Im a viking! :lol:
[MENTION=2848]Gussy818[/MENTION] come visit us! :rofl:

TK-421

The midwest got fucked hardcore today. Most interstates were stopped dead in their tracks and a fuck ton of accidents occurred.

Its cold... Cars barely start in this weather. So happy my sti is in a warm garage.

I can handle it though! Im a viking! :lol:
[MENTION=2848]Gussy818[/MENTION] come visit us! :rofl:

I thought you waz Eastern Europe? Siberian Gulag breed!
Не Понимаю!

TK-421

So for the folks that think dropping in a set of forged pistons is the end all do all for fixing the "ringland" issue should have a look at this,
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424176332.236106.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424176348.570119.jpg

These are a set of JE Forged Pistons with clearly broken ringlands.
Just because they are stronger than the stock pistons, doesn't mean they are impervious to destruction. I was talking about this very situation with [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] and [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] on the phone the other night.

Might do a small segment on the mechanical strength of parts if I can find the free time this weekend.

Just thought I would share this with you all.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Oh man. We want to hear this story.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Who tuned the car? :tard: