Boxerfest 2015

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
So how much a night is everyone willing to spend. I see many hotels near Silver Spring and I am seeing some good choices from the $70-110 range. Does it matter where in Silver Spring we stay.

I would like to book the hotel very soon because the longer I wait the more it will cost. :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I could care less how much it costs as long as our cars are safe!!!!

TK-421

So how much a night is everyone willing to spend. I see many hotels near Silver Spring and I am seeing some good choices from the $70-110 range. Does it matter where in Silver Spring we stay.

I would like to book the hotel very soon because the longer I wait the more it will cost. :tup:

Let me check my email for that list of places. I know he was pretty busy this week, and I do know he's totally correct about this event being hosted in a pretty shitty area. I think it's why it's only one day and it only runs from 10am to 5 or 6pm. Give everyone ample time to get out or get their bulletproof vests and guns ready haha

Looks like in Silver Spring we have got

The Days Inn at $76
The Travellodge at $71
Holiday Inn Express at $100
Sheraton at $100

Those are the reasonable priced ones that he has listed. Everything else is pretty damn expensive IMO and since I know there's more than just the 3 of us going im inclined to pick one of these 4 so everyone can stay at the same place, considering on having a small teaching seminar time permitting that is.

TK-421

I could care less how much it costs as long as our cars are safe!!!!

Eh I think you will when you see that some places are upwards of 250 to 500 a night. We are talking about Washington DC proper here, about 7 miles from the White House

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ok 500 is definitely overboard! Under $150 is fine with me!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Let me check my email for that list of places. I know he was pretty busy this week, and I do know he's totally correct about this event being hosted in a pretty shitty area. I think it's why it's only one day and it only runs from 10am to 5 or 6pm. Give everyone ample time to get out or get their bulletproof vests and guns ready haha

Looks like in Silver Spring we have got

The Days Inn at $76
The Travellodge at $71
Holiday Inn Express at $100
Sheraton at $100

Those are the reasonable priced ones that he has listed. Everything else is pretty damn expensive IMO and since I know there's more than just the 3 of us going im inclined to pick one of these 4 so everyone can stay at the same place, considering on having a small teaching seminar time permitting that is.

Any of these is good with me. I am leaning toward the Sheraton. Now we just have to decide and I hate making decisions. :D

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Link the site where we book in advance when you guys are ready. Im ready to reserve my room!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ok so friday and saturday 2 nights right? Class in session fri night?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ok let me confrim a few things. What time would class be at on friday evening?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Room booked. :ty: