Monitoring knock

Semi picky. I want original everything in box. All the ones on nasioc are sold unless there's a new one from today I missed lol.
I'm not picky at the full price, just asking if there was an active code floating around. I've been wanting this for years. Used to cost damn near $300 long time ago.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
No codes from what ive seen. Nasioc ones suck cause not everything is included as you stated. I think the price is very justifiable and im the type that always looks for deals. I go out of my way to get the best deal! :tup:

Yea. There was like one or two that had the original box. Wish there was locals to buy from so I can test it out. Part of a large subie group here but only friends with two so far, but neither have it. Pretty much weekly meets but I've been to two so far.
Owell, time to have one of my own :) maybe charge rent for it lol hope to bring you guys lots of logs!

Order placed. Looks like I'll get the orbital later xP

We shall see! I'm completely new at this. Wish I could get this stuff to work on a chrome book. Smallest computer I have. Next up is my 17" Alienware and 3 android tablets.

Can't wait for the tactrix to arrive. I'm assuming it's coming from California and looks like it was shipped out today.

I dont think chrome book will work, you need Windows for the tactrix drivers to work. Use the alienware directly.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=3232]CSF707[/MENTION] i have a little laptop i got off nasioc for $50 that does more than enough with tuning. :tup: so look around!

@CSF707 i have a little laptop i got off nasioc for $50 that does more than enough with tuning. :tup: so look around!
Nice, asking my buddy in cali. But he mentioned if I wanted to snag a CNT downpipe, just need to pay shipping on it. iduno how much that would be lols.
It would be for his 11 STi, should fit right? Maybe I could keep it for awhile n see if I can ever do a full turbo back setup one day :) and get help tuning from you guys :D

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
As far as i know, 11-15 are all the same with the engine and exhaust layout so it should fit.

As far as i know, 11-15 are all the same with the engine and exhaust layout so it should fit.
Gotcha, the only difference that I'm aware of is the catbacks will not fit unless modded. Hangers do not align from last generation.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Gotcha, the only difference that I'm aware of is the catbacks will not fit unless modded. Hangers do not align from last generation.

I thought we proved that 11-14 and 15 use the same cbe. It was in a thread on here. I intially posted that it wasnt possible since they were different then a member proved us wrong. Ill look for it later.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
:tup:

@CSF707 use the definition in the link: http://www.romraider.com/forum/download/file.php?id=22913

it will work. you can use the extended parameters from this link: http://www.romraider.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=10685

to view the tables on ECUFLASH and Romraider use this link: http://www.romraider.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=10685 I suggest that you add them to be able to display learning view.

Of course if you have the same ECUID.

I haven't been able to get the program to show anything yet. It's unable to communicate. I noticed the com port drop down option is empty. And how will I know if I have the same ECUID?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Tactrix to the program?

Do you have the rom definitions installed yet?