The Post Whore Thread!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well now when you say it like that...... ? SCREWED!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] igotamustang.com is on tapatalk. ;)

Thought I'd share this taken a few weeks ago from over here :doh:
Because race car?
DDF82971-6239-4579-A899-5DE8686C09F9_zpsktb2a0db.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Downforce bro!

I always knew the PNW was big with Honda's, just didn't know it was going to trickle into the Subaru Community
Well.... its technically a Toyota xP

But yea the PNW Meets are fairly large, I didn't even know about PWN till early this month. Some friends told me to go and I had free time, surprisingly I was the only 2015 STi there.

Speaking of PNW and igotamustang.com, there's actually a fair share of mustangs off in their muscle corner the last time I went.

Then I attended Rain City Subies meet, alot of 2015 Subies lol but alot from all years are part of this group. I didn't even know about this group either till earlier this month as well rofl.

TK-421

Well.... its technically a Toyota xP
But yea the PNW Meets are fairly large, I didn't even know about PWN till early this month. Some friends told me to go and I had free time, surprisingly I was the only 2015 STi there.
Speaking of PNW and IGotAMustang.com, there's actually a fair share of mustangs off in their muscle corner the last time I went.
Then I attended Rain City Subies meet, alot of 2015 Subies lol but alot from all years are part of this group. I didn't even know about this group either till earlier this month as well rofl.

The things you learn when you get out there in the bigger world

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
You guys crack us up.

How bad is my stock tune? lol I dont recall seeing any knock but I think the ECU adjusted everything. I could be wrong, the order of stuff is different from what I'm used to seeing.
I'm thinking wheres the best place to launch from. I'm thinking of two freeway ramps, one of which is pretty separated from the main freeway and should be done before I enter.
Think I'll try to get two launches done if possible.

Then off to see if this AEM intake can hold up to its claim.

TK-421

How bad is my stock tune? lol I dont recall seeing any knock but I think the ECU adjusted everything. I could be wrong, the order of stuff is different from what I'm used to seeing.
I'm thinking wheres the best place to launch from. I'm thinking of two freeway ramps, one of which is pretty separated from the main freeway and should be done before I enter.
Think I'll try to get two launches done if possible.

I don't want a dig launch, I want it from 2k to redline in 4th that's all