OT: Count To A Million Game!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
4717 - uploadfromtaptalk1430685170607.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1430685188608.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1430685204003.jpg

Say a little prayer for me. "Dear God, let there be no more frost days this season. Amen."

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
4721 yeppers! You know it!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4722 going to the clean culture event at Pocono raceway this weekend? ill be there sat afternoonish.. staying in a hotel with clean culture i have some friends in that group. should be a crazy party sat night and if not then i will throw it lol

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
4724 [MENTION=4752]KittenzNRainboz[/MENTION]

KittenzNRainboz

4725 [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] Lol :) Going back to GA this weekend! Been gone 7 months!

Does anyone post on IG? I know [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION] does :)

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
4729 - Wooohooo! Michigan's Proposal 1 failed miserably! That had better be a wakeup call for Lansing. Quit pissing away our tax money and actually fix the roads instead of asking us for more money first!

Seriously, this shit is ridiculous. There are a number of overpasses with plywood bolted in place underneath to prevent crumbling concrete from falling on your car. Plus, the ever present craters...err...I mean potholes, that we have to dodge everyday.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
4732 awesome [MENTION=4241]Smee_STI[/MENTION].

Last edited by a moderator:

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!

ed4baad7e5c0ba8771a3748e6881a74a.jpg

Well my day is fuckin ruined already... Someone tapped me pulling into a spot this morning... Mowt of it wiped away with my hand my friend said he can buff most of it out tonight so i will keep u updated

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4735 yea i was in the car when it happened... I dont feel like dealing with insurance and neither did he so we went our separate ways.. I have a friend at a body shop that will take car of it for me

sacnvz

4736 wow you're nice. Lol. I would've still gotten his insurance in case I wouldn't be able to fix it on my own.