New newb

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Take some more pictures. You may have even more mods!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
You can tell by the noise the car makes. Does your car sound like a Honda or does it have the boxer rumble? (Kind if sounds like a motorcycle)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Probably stock headers then if it's little.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
When you take more pictures, take a video of idle as well.

sti newb

d2912431bb9f99490c5444f64b4b01bd.jpg

0711055097dc80e7f26deef508409ea8.jpg
looks like I have that turbo heat shield and stock headers

sti newb

I need to get that heat shield tho for that sri or just get a whole new cai with a heat shield I touched the intake today after driving it home from work and it was hot as fuck

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I need to get that heat shield tho for that sri or just get a whole new cai with a heat shield I touched the intake today after driving it home from work and it was hot as fuck

So, stock headers and an SPT turbo heatshield. I recommend you stick with the current intake and just find the heatshield for it. :tup:

What's the sticker on the TMIC? Mobile One...?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Leave the car alone and drive/enjoy it! :lol:

I'm assuming it's the type of oil used in the car by the previous owner. What does the full label state?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
What do you mean fuel label? I just put t6 oil in it the other day

What does the full label state? Take another picture of the entire label.

sti newb

I think my car has a slight boost leak, today on my way home from work it made a weird noise a few times and I looked up the sound of boost leak and that?s what it sounds like. Like a weird fluttering noise at the end of the gear in slightly higher rpm?s. It only made the noise a few times when I was in sixth getting into it on the freeway and in fourth getting into it on a street. Other than that my car still feels like it has good power what els could it be and should I take it to a tuner/mechanic to check it for me?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
NEVER accelerate hard or go WOT in 6th gear!

How much are you boosting when you accelerate? Do you have a boost gauge or do you look at the Accessport?

sti newb

I took it to a performance shop and they said everything was good to go.. the Intercooler was a little clogged he said but they cleaned it for me.. I don?t have a boost gauge but he said I?m pushing 17 right now with the tune I have right now. I don?t floor it I haven?t even maxed her out the fastest I got her was just under 120 then I let off but it did get there quick from 80

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
How was the TMIC clogged? With what? And at only 39,000 miles?!