Leaving for the Bahamas.
qemumada.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
:rofl: this guy has it made right now! :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Cruise [MENTION=600]black bandit[/MENTION]?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
More pics when you get a chance! :tup: [MENTION=600]black bandit[/MENTION]

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
What port? Baltimore?

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
[MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION]
Yeah dude, my lower back aches after I drive for more than a couple hours. It's gotta be the seats.
[MENTION=600]black bandit[/MENTION]
I used to live in Key West and may still have a hookup on cheap tickets, tours and rentals and I can advise on stuff to do and place to eat if need be. Send me a PM if you need anything.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=662]Batmobile_Engage[/MENTION] ah ok so its not just me getting old as shit at 22 years... :tup: :lol:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
8 days of work to get it from green pond water, complete with frogs, to this sparking oasis. I was greeted with the fruits of my labor this morning. Time for a beer! Lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401028003.757182.jpg

WesternSTi

The Music Man
Any of you people from AZ? Im out here for a little more than two weeks(without my STi....:() and I'm trying to find some subie owners.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
What're the temperatures looking like guys [MENTION=662]Batmobile_Engage[/MENTION] [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION] ? High 80's here and not yet adjusted to the temperature... I turned the A/C on in my car for the first time in a very looooooooong time. Ice cold instantly ravished the interior! :lol: Then, I immediately turned it off cause car felt like shit. I just don't know how you guys do it! I can't drive the car all sluggish like that. Windows down only way to go for me! :lol:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
That is why I almost never use my A/C.

81 here today. Humid and scattered thunderstorms.