WE HAVE DONE IT! 50,000 FACEBOOK LIKES!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Right now this is super mind blowing for us here at I.G.O.T.A. ? We would like to thank each and every one of you who supports us with memberships, orders, pictures, information, and so on. Without you we would cease to exist. Thank you once again from the bottom of our hearts.

PS: Do we hear 100,000 LIKES? Just playing! :-o

attachment.php

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Dude this took about 2 weeks to get from 41k to 50k... I definitely see 100k in the near future!!!! :bigtup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Dude this took about 2 weeks to get from 41k to 50k... I definitely see 100k in the near future!!!! :bigtup:

Are you tracking us? :rofl:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
On every page, in the top left corner, it shows how many facebook likes you have. Its like a little emblem/badge. And i kept saying to myself "how the hell is it climbing so fast?!" It was literally 41k one day. 42k the next. And every other day another k! :lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
On every page, in the top left corner, it shows how many facebook likes you have. Its like a little emblem/badge. And i kept saying to myself "how the hell is it climbing so fast?!" It was literally 41k one day. 42k the next. And every other day another k! :lol:

Took hard work, and prayer! ;)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
See!!! Youre already at 51k!!! :subaru:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Guess people know about us now. ;)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I will be keeping a keen eye out for the next couple of days and see if its still rising so rapidly. E3 had my full undivided attention today.

WesternSTi

The Music Man
I saw that....It's a pretty popular page on Facebook. That's all due to our fearless leader's posting of beautiful STi's on the page. I just hope the wrong kind of people stay at a distance from the forum and don't really become members, you know what I'm saying?? I don't want the forum to get too big.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I saw that....It's a pretty popular page on Facebook. That's all due to our fearless leader's posting of beautiful STi's on the page. I just hope the wrong kind of people stay at a distance from the forum and don't really become members, you know what I'm saying?? I don't want the forum to get too big.

Not to worry guys. We got it covered. ;)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
In just 6 days, you went from 50k to 54k.... My, oh my!!!!