YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRIND MY GEARS? Thread

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

Piratemosh666

I'll do that. What's the best way to get you the log? I have a previous log from the Stage 1 93oct map I had flashed and was still running the 10% or 15% (whichever it is you get out of the pumps these days) Ethanol swill on. Would that be helpful, or would it be better to do as you say and re-install and flash the stock map just for the purpose of logging?

WesternSTi

The Music Man
RANT TIME. Let me add one that's been going on today: Connecting Flights. So....I'm flying back to Atlanta from Phoenix today. First, I was supposed to be flying PHX to Vegas, and then Vegas to Atlanta. I get a text from Southwest(SW) saying that the flight has been delayed AN HOUR AND A HALF. So, I get on the phone with Southwest and tell them that I'm not going to make my connecting flight because of that....So I get put on a different flight that's scheduled to leave at 10:40 to Houston, an hour layover in Houston, and then Houston to Atlanta...so my dad takes me to the airport, I go through security, get to the gate, and am sitting there a few minutes when I get a text from SW again that my current flight has been delayed from 10:40 to freaking 1:20!!! Again, I'm not going to make my connecting flight. So, I talk to the agent, and she puts me on a 5:00(1700) Nonstop flight to from PHX to ATL. So I have to get my dad to come get me and then bring me back to the airport at around 3. I go down to Baggage services, and the lady there is ZEEEROO help in ensuring that my bag actually gets to Atlanta. She has no faint clue how to do what's supposed to be her job. So my bag, all this time, is out there in Airline Unknown. I get back to PHX, and the security line is FOUR TIMES AS LONG as it was the first time. I'm currently chilling in PHX trying to be as patient as possible. This day has been freaking ridiculous...and I'm just ready to get back to my STi!!!!!!!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
My license plate....

I regret getting it now. Too many morons weave in and out of traffic to catch up and pull up next to me. They rev the shit out of their cars and at first I didn't understand why....

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
My license plate....

I regret getting it now. Too many morons weave in and out of traffic to catch up and pull up next to me. They rev the shit out of their cars and at first I didn't understand why....

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Lol. I had a neon made up to look like an srt4 rev on me today.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Why the @#$% is it so damn difficult for people to comply with procedures that have been in place and unchanged for years? When you send us some parts for testing, you must also send us the documentation required to run the @#$%ing test. That's #2 on the checklist. NUMBER TWO!!! You can't make it to TWO on the checklist!? :banghead: We don't just @#$%ing wing it! Stupid @#$%ing @$$holes! That being said, when you send us the documentation, it wouldn't kill you to actually read it and see if it makes any @#$%ing sense!!!

Ohhhh I almost forgot, to that shit-for-brains, ass clown in that Scion xLunchbox this morning: If you can't go any faster than 38 in a 45...
then GET THE @#$% OUT OF MY WAY. :rambo:

Last edited:

asherstan

Toyota Prius's and people who think there better. But the weed eater that's a good one. I just had to buy a new one cause I slung my other one one the pavement several times. Then again this stupid spell correct on my phone.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
People who don't look around when they drive. The tunnel vision asshats.

I know @Alin is going to go nuts again because I didn't have my GoPro running, but some mindless blonde in a Challenger
ran me off onto the shoulder yesterday on the way home. She made a quick move to get my lane without looking to see
if anyone was there. I laid on the Hella's and she swerved back so hard into her lane that I'm half surprised she didn't lose
it. I was straddling the damn rumble strip about to get into the grass at 60-70 mph! Never once throughout the entire sequence of events, did I see her head move. It was like a @#$%ing robot was driving.

Newsflash woman!!! Your mirrors aren't magical. Turn your @#$%ing head around and look before you move.

She must have had the Mayhem guy sitting in the back seat. "You're good!"

http://youtu.be/EA1tQ_SF4-8

Last edited:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
:doh: :doh: :doh:

people man. Retarded as fuck.... :angry:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
It does make me laugh a little though, when I get the opportunity to lay on the Hellas with a purpose. They are soooooo loud.

Alter3go

Same thing happened to me and my wife a honda odyssey put their signal on and proceeded into out lane. Our rental car was visible in the driver side window of that dang odyssey and they proceeded anyways and we beeped the person didn't even swerve. My pregnant wife was driving and we had to gently tap out brakes for almost a whole car length. People these days I tell yah! I told my wife I am getting a truck horn for the subie. I already have a police car horn on mine. I want louder though.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
When I win the Powerball, I'm hooking it up like James Bond. Missiles, machine guns, oil, smoke and nail dispensers...the whole nine yards.

I hate when you go to the drag strip, run one practice run and the intercooler to throttle body coupler comes off and ends your night before it gets started. Couldn't get it back on before the drivers meeting so I couldn't race.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I hate when you go to the drag strip, run one practice run and the intercooler to throttle body coupler comes off and ends your night before it gets started. Couldn't get it back on before the drivers meeting so I couldn't race.
T bolt clamps! And a stronger silicone hose!

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
A car load of barbarians with nothing better to do than try to kill someone.

This occurred between mine and Joe's houses. Boy are they lucky this didn't happen in front of my house, because they got out of the car and started shooting. I'm a lite sleeper...my window would have slid open and the shooter would be having a closed casket funeral right now instead of being on the loose.
@Alin and @WRB_STi

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/07/12/pedestrian-attacked-by-drive-by-shooters-in-east-livonia/

Unbelievable... Fucking barbarians.

Last edited by a moderator: