New launch edition owner from SoCal.

Steve M.

Just got my launch edition on sat. Been wanting it since last nov. When I first saw the car in person. I'm from the southbay LA area and work in auto advertising, including subie.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome! Glad you could join us.

How do you like it?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!! Show us some pictures!!!

What car did you have prior?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Omg. Omg. List the FC or FDs that you had!!!!! Please!!!! Pictures. Mod lists. Everything!!!!! :tard: :fuji:

Steve M.

Omg. Omg. List the FC or FDs that you had!!!!! Please!!!! Pictures. Mod lists. Everything!!!!! :tard: :fuji:
no FD's sir, that's another dream car on the list, I decided on the launch instead of a FD ( RX-7 93-95 in the us) I've had a few T2's but unfortunately they were stolen, lost 3 7's to thieves....;( fastest on I had was a 91 t2, it would easily bury the 180 speedo, but it was gutted out. Still would like a nice turbo 7. I'm not sure about pics, I'm a damn noob and can't figure out how to post them.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Get the picture url's and put the url inside these brackets:
COLOR]PICTURE URL[COLOR=

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
No way to just upload them from my phone?
I don't know how to do it directly from my phone. I always use photobucket to upload my pics. There's a photobucket app if that helps. :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Whew! Breathtaking! :bow:

More, more, more, more, more!!! :fuji: :lol:

Steve M.

Took this pic on Saturday night, it seems to be good enough for it to be passed around a few dealer/Subie sites.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Wait we posted your photo today and your friend yelled at us cause of the tagging.

FB won't let us tag and if you saw how many photos we get it would blow your mind.

Love the pic!!!

Steve M.

Well ya didn't say where it came from, and she is in the legal field just looking out for me sir, hope you can understand.