67a3e2d64c17bf2e2a9e3c932fa3126a.jpg

9f1c18025550d1c18f02ff593c82f238.jpg

c659f0c22f61e34d5f16e0ed2f1d6bf7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
6014 sweetness!

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
6015 idk yet lol. ill find out first time it rains.. should be ok we baked them taking it apart and again when sealing back together.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
6016 ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE!! lol its raining today. ill check after work if they are leaking. wish me luck!!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
6013 Looks awesome bro. Nice job. Now the real question do they leek....

:tard:

6016 ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE!! lol its raining today. ill check after work if they are leaking. wish me luck!!

6017 - You can always put a bead of silicone adhesive sealant on the outside of the seam after you're done baking them and putting them back together. I tend to use a tube of Seal-All that I have laying around.

Last edited:

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
6018 i kind of want them to leak. gives me a reason to split them again (i wanted to do more work to them but ran out of time) needed to car for work the next day you know.

6019 [MENTION=5193]War_Panda04[/MENTION] If thats not the mod bug i don't know what is......but yes i know the hards ships of working on you car and needing it for work the next day....and also the part of fixing family's cars so they can use them as well....just had to do a head gasket job on my sons car last night.....soon tired right now....not an STI but got some pics along the way if anyone want to see them.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
6020 - Anyone know where [MENTION=1507]Spamby[/MENTION] has been? I don't remember seeing him around here for a while.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
6021 [MENTION=5388]Raven32[/MENTION] sure post them up!! this is the off topic forum post anything you want!! (following the rules of course)

ryan- i have no idea where he is i havent been on here much myself with the new job. im only posting now cuz i have some down time

6022 here’s a few of the pic's i shot along the way of my son's 04 Honda civic. Which as life has taught me once again shit can go SNAFU really quick....

Long story short bought car for son's first car with no record of last timing belt replacement on an interference engine. Bought timing belt and motor mounts to replace broken mount. While chasing timing belt found #1 and 3 spark plugs stripped. Was able to clean up #3 but had to put an insert in #1 ... Didn't get all the shavings out of #1 broke a valve and ended up paying for his head to get a cleaning, valve job, and new set of gaskets. Anyways enjoy some of the pictures i took along the way. :tard:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
6023 took out all bad links for pics.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
6025 so my computer decided to stop working in the middle of my day at work.... basically had to swap monitors and computers from other desks to figure out which part wasnt working so i can replace it and go about my day... god damn cable going from the computer to the monitor was no good and not the regular cable it was an extension piece to make the cable longer cuz the desks are up so high.. spent about an hour and a half trying to figure this out while still dealing with customers.. no bueno but i am up and running again.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
6026 - Gotta love shoddy installs. Smh

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk