HolyCrapItsFast... Cyberu belongs to someone else now.

Re: HolyCrapItsFast... Back in the Suby again!

[MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION], you promised me one of everything

:tard::tard::tard::tard::drool::drool::drool::drool::justkiddin::justkiddin::justkiddin::cheers::cheers:

I think we should do a kickstarter for Holy :) so we can all have these toys :tard:

I think we should do a kickstarter for Holy :) so we can all have these toys :tard:

i would kick in on this. However I think [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] would want the money to go to the site.

I'm sure [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi[/MENTION] wouldn't mind at all I would totally rock that display gauge with the IGOTASTi logo hahaha Might get the cluster gauge pod holder at that point.

I'm sure [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi[/MENTION] wouldn't mind at all I would totally rock that display gauge with the IGOTASTi logo hahaha Might get the cluster gauge pod holder at that point.

I actually want to copy the setup and put it on an android base instead of the 4K systems display. They make android based decks that you can install apps with. How cool would it be to have all your gauges in your stereo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

That would be very cool indeed. I do have many ideas to implement but I just don't have the time to do it.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

i would kick in on this. However I think @HolyCrapItsFast would want the money to go to the site.

I'm sure @IGOTASTi wouldn't mind at all I would totally rock that display gauge with the IGOTASTi logo hahaha Might get the cluster gauge pod holder at that point.

I would take the money but I might use it to go on vacation. LOL

At this point I would be under pressure to produce. My mind is all over the place and things are going slow to develop so time is what I really need. Can someone invent a time dilation device already? My priority right now is to RAD for the flex fuel kit and to Warpanda for the shift light.

Last edited:

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!

[MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] im in no rush. Take your time and dont push yourself on my behalf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

i appreciate it. I will be submitting the PC board design to be printed probably next week. I have all the other parts.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

SHE'S BAAAACK!

20170602_195726.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

No way!

?Join us as a Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

Yes way... and it is almost all of the original car. They had a shell laying around and transferred all the good parts and said "here ya go!"

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

Holy shit!!!!!! Congrats! Get us some more pictures!!! :tup:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

Thank you guys!

No pics until I at least have the body work and paint done. Right now it is an embarrassment! :lol:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

yes when the time comes... It is quite embarrassing at the moment :oops:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

Wow who would ever have thought, Go Cyberu!...

20170625_160124_1498420885424.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Very cool! Congrats!

?Join us as a Lifetime Platinum Member today!?